Tommy Robinson & UK 'grooming gangs.'

Lies, damned lies, and statistics.
Doctor X
Title: Collective Messiah

Re: Tommy Robinson & UK 'grooming gangs.'

Post by Doctor X » Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:36 am

corplinx wrote:I am glad to inform you that I visited the UK without getting raped by a grooming groom or being beheaded by Sharia law.

--J.D.
Mob of the Mean: Free beanie, cattle-prod and Charley Fan Club!
"Doctor X is just treating you the way he treats everyone--as subhuman crap too dumb to breathe in after you breathe out."--Don
DocX: FTW.--sparks
"Doctor X wins again."--Pyrrho
"Never sorry to make a racist Fucktard cry."--His Humble MagNIfIcence
"It was the criticisms of Doc X, actually, that let me see more clearly how far the hypocrisy had gone."--clarsct
"I'd leave it up to Doctor X who has been a benevolent tyrant so far."--Grammatron
"Indeed you are a river to your people.
Shit. That's going to end up in your sig."--Pyrrho
"Try a twelve step program and accept Doctor X as your High Power."--asthmatic camel
"just like Doc X said." --gnome

WS CHAMPIONS X3!!! NBA CHAMPIONS!! Stanley Cup! SB CHAMPIONS X5!!!!!
AL East Champs!!

Giz

Post by Giz » Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:10 am

Doctor X wrote:
corplinx wrote:I am glad to inform you that I visited the UK without getting raped by a grooming groom or being beheaded by Sharia law.

--J.D.
Taqiyya.

He was obviously raped AND beheaded.

Doctor X

Post by Doctor X » Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:11 am

Dibs on his stereo.

--J.D.
"Doctor X is just treating you the way he treats everyone--as subhuman crap too dumb to breathe in after you breathe out."--Don
"It was the criticisms of Doc X, actually, that let me see more clearly how far the hypocrisy had gone."--clarsct
"I'd leave it up to Doctor X who has been a benevolent tyrant so far."--Grammatron
"Try a twelve step program and accept Doctor X as your High Power."--asthmatic camel

AL East Champs!!

Skeeve

Post by Skeeve » Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:19 am

Two young pakistani gay men were buying frappucinos at the Starbucks in Liverpool and I thought "wow, I hope they know they'll be thrown off a building if I believe Breitbart about the islamification of the UK".
Take me kindly corplinx...I think you may be just a bit too old for them...
they seem to like the young stuff...
The sleepy town of Telford, England, is home to the latest bout of grooming gangs and child sexual exploitation. On March 11, the Mirror revealed the results of an eighteen-month investigation into the rape and sexual trafficking of up to 1,000 girls, some as young as 11, with offenses dating back to the early 1980s. It is said to be the UK’s worst and most prolific case of child sexual abuse. Since the release of the investigation by the Mirror, more Telford victims have found the courage to come forward.

The Telford case bears an eerie likeness to the infamous Rotherham scandal, in which 1,400 girls were raped and trafficked by grooming gangs between 1997 and 2013. Similar cases were reported in Rochdale, Oxfordshire, Newcastle, and eleven other English towns.
https://www.spectator.co.uk/2018/03/tel ... -the-left/
Then Skank Of America could start in...

Skeeve

Post by Skeeve » Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:57 pm

Alt-right plan Cambridge march in support of Tommy Robinson
"Alt-right" gotta love that yellow limey journalism....
The protest, which styles itself as standing up “for Free speech … against this dictatorship they call a government and ... against the persecution of Tommy Robinson” is scheduled for 21st July along a route between Parker’s Piece and Midsummer Common.
In response to the protest, Cambridge Stand Up to Racism and Unite Against Fascism have announced plans for a counter-demonstration. In a statement, the counter-protesters said: “There is no place in Cambridge's proudly diverse, multi cultural and multi faith community for the sort of racism espoused by Robinson and many of his supporters.

“We stand proudly alongside our Muslim brothers and sisters, and welcome the arrival of refugees in our city. We won't let the racists divide us, and call for the utmost unity against their poisonous aims.”
Guess those Paki-Muslims "Asian grooming gangs(TM) " don't operate in their neck of the UK....

ed
Title: Rhino of the Florida swamp

Post by ed » Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:24 pm

Were you wearing a burka? That would explain it.
Two young pakistani gay men were buying frappucinos at the Starbucks in Liverpool and I thought "wow, I hope they know they'll be thrown off a building if I believe Breitbart about the islamification of the UK".
Stereotyping, are we? So all pakis are homos now?

Nice.
- new minimalist ethos -

Skeeve

Post by Skeeve » Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:40 am

UK Pulls Tommy Robinson’s Appeal Date – Tommy Can Rot in Solitary Confinement Until the Government Is Ready
Moments ago I received a shocking message from Tommy Robinson’s family.

Tommy’s legal appeal, scheduled for next week in London’s Royal Courts of Justice, has been cancelled.

The excuse? The government’s lawyers say they’re not ready.
But they simply want Tommy to rot in jail longer.
It does seem that way....

Skeeve

Post by Skeeve » Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:25 pm

Police to close roads in Leeds as Tommy Robinson march to go ahead earlier than planned
A number of roads in Leeds will be closed to traffic on Saturday afternoon to allow for Tommy Robinson protesters to march through the city centre.

Leeds City Council has made an order referencing the 'Yorkshire Patriots' group - supporters of Tommy Robinson - sanctioning the closures between 1pm and 3pm.

A separate protest, organised by 'First for Britain' was initially scheduled for 2pm outside Leeds Crown Court but was cancelled due to England's involvement in the World Cup semi-finals.

Leeds Anti-Fascist Network also confirmed today that a counter-protest will go ahead in an attempt to 'block the march route'.

The Yorkshire Patriots protest will gather at City Square from around midday. Roads closed from 1pm will include Boar Lane, Duncan Street, New Market Street, Vicar Lane, The Headrow and Park Row.

West Yorkshire Police has posted a statement on its Facebook page.

It reads: "A number of events are planned for Leeds City Centre on Saturday 7 July which may cause some level of disruption. These include a number of organised demonstrations.

"West Yorkshire Police and Leeds City Council are working together to minimise any disruption and impact on the public, communities and businesses."
:Popcorn:

corplinx
Title: Moderator

Post by corplinx » Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:14 pm

so anti-fascists are going to harass Freedom of the Press/Freedom of Speech protesters who are protesting against the government?

Beam me up Mr. Speaker. The anti-fascists are protesting _for_ the state.

Doctor X

Post by Doctor X » Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:43 pm

I remain uncertain that they are "Freedom of the Press/Freedom of Speech protestors."

They are the same as the pro-fascist anti-fascists.

In the rain.

--J.D.

AL East Champs!!

Skeeve

Post by Skeeve » Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:20 pm

Hundreds march through Leeds as Tommy Robinson protesters clash with anti-fascist rally - Live updates
Roads are currently closed in Leeds city centre as demonstrators in support of EDL founder Tommy Robinson have taken to the streets.
Anti-fascist groups are also rallying through the city with a heavy police presence trying to control the stand-off.
Update: KICKED TO THE CURB ‘Free Tommy Robinson’ protesters clash with cops in violent Leeds march during England Game
Protests planned to coincide with the anniversary of the 7/7 bombings were earlier been called off over fears of a low turnout.
Well the grammar is appalling...UK journalism (or proofreading) has sunk considerably...

Skeeve

Post by Skeeve » Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:46 pm

Looks like the free-speech / free tommy folks are going to have another go at it, this Saturday 7/14/18....

London, Whitehall, 3 PM.

:Popcorn:

Witness

Post by Witness » Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:53 am

Five years ago in the Huffpost:
Sex Grooming: Muslims To Hear Hard-Hitting Sermon In British Mosques

Thousands of Muslims will hear a hard-hitting sermon condemning sex grooming in mosques at the end of June, emphasising strict Koranic messages on respect and morality.

The message, known as a Khutba, could be heard in as many as 500 mosques across Britain, with 50 imans already agreeing to preach the sermon.

The sermon was drafted by Imam and Bradford council Respect councillor Alyas Karmani, according to the Bradford Telegraph and Argus, opening with a reminder that the Koran “forbids sexual indecency, wickedness and oppression of others – He admonishes you that you may take heed.”

The sermon continues: “Allah commands us to undertake all matters to the highest standard of excellence.

“As Muslims we are commanded to be just, fair and shun evil, wrongdoing and all forms of indecent and immoral behaviour.

“Failure to remember and act on this results in the society that we are part of declining in social and moral terms.

“Addressing every man today, I will speak to you of sexual grooming.

“There has been a lot in the news recently about men of Pakistani and South Asian background in Derby, Rochdale, Telford, Oxford and West Yorkshire who have been convicted of this evil and wicked crime.

“These incidents have been extremely evil and have included, kidnapping, trafficking of children as young as 11 for sexual purposes, intoxication, getting 12-year-old girls to take heroin, physical assaults and sexual assaults on boys.

“These actions are reprehensible and we condemn those involved and support the victims who are innocent children.

"Islam is a religion of mercy and compassion and places a strong obligation on safeguarding and protecting the weak and vulnerable from abuse – particularly women and children.”
https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/0 ... of-britain

Skeeve

Post by Skeeve » Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:36 pm

Skeeve

Post by Skeeve » Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:44 pm

An interesting (blog) report about yesterdays Free Tommy & Pro Trump event in London.

A brief report on the Free Tommy event in London 14th June, 2018
Got to the event early. The handling of it appeared to have been a bit better planned by the police, I thought.
However, what with all the tourists constantly streaming round like they do, where access points were restricted, bottlenecks and chaos quickly develops.
Anway, just briefly, everything ran well, a small crowd began forming under Nelson's column. As it increased, some smoke flares were let off & about 6 mounted police came in right around the base - from my position it looked a bit like poll tax incident (trampling), but I think they were just trying to clear crowd from the immediate base area of the column. Crowd were a bit agitaited by this, but the celebratory order was restored a little while later. Nice to see many banners for free speech, pro-Trump & Tommy, etc. Also lots of flags, Union, St. George, stars & stripes, Confederate, Polish, Australian, Welsh, Pendragon and so on. There were even Isreali, a communist red banner & and an array of other odd flags on display. Not sure what the idea of the red flag was - but hey 'freedom of speech' and all that. The defamatory flying pigs with London 'Mayor' Saqik Khan's face on were amusing.
I got to admit that is funny IMHO...YMMV.
:doglaugh:
To be brief, the speeches were wide and varied - some were pre-recorded due to restrictions by the government on Gert Wilders - all the same, another good message from him. It was a well attended event with several thousand normal civilians turning up. Security was faily lapsed, which was probably a bonus - you could come and go as you pleased ,in the Whitehall zone, which meant access to pubs and bars was permitted - plenty of the usual chant was noted in the Lord Under The Moon bar . No antogonistic state aided counter protesters noted - they apparently had another one of their 'charade of a demo' the day before when President TRUMP was in town & all the mocking bird media were present.
Today, despite the humidity & flying black ant irritations, it was another enjoyable carnival feel with the award, I say, for best display going to Generation Identity with their anti-rape gang message.
You must realise now that the people need to be listened to - this has gone on far too long without being properly addressed. They need a voice that reflects their feelings. gripes, concerns, issues - that tyranous lot in Parliament certainly don't speak for the normal british.

Witness

Post by Witness » Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:31 am

:mrgreen:

Skeeve

Post by Skeeve » Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:33 pm

Witness wrote:Image

:mrgreen:
Here you go witness, the whole she-bang....

Thank you to everyone who came & supported this event! Links to speakers below.
0:10 Raheem Kassam
4:45 Lord Pearson
10:05 Gerard Batten (UKIP)
29:42 Kevin Carroll
44:08 Joy Villa
53:02 Filip Dewinter (Vlaams Belang)
1:02:43 Geert Wilders (Freedom Party)
1:11:54 Jerome Riviere (Rassemblement National)
1:21:37 Kent Ekeroth (Sweden Democrats)
1:34:46 Congressman Paul Gosar
1:44:49 Donald Trump

Skeeve

Post by Skeeve » Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:23 pm

Tommy Robinson news: appeal against jail term set to be heard by senior judges
The 35-year-old will make a bid to have his sentence cut at the Court of Appeal in London on Wednesday.

Thousands of protesters descended on the capital at the weekend in support of the controversial activist.
Jailing him, Judge Geoffrey Marson told Robinson his actions could cause the trial to be re-run, costing "hundreds and hundreds of thousands of pounds".
And you know we are to fucking cheep to even consider sequestering the jury, fuck no...

Anyway....they must continue to coddle the Paki-muslims Asian grooming gangs, because of "vibrant diversity" n' stuff...

Skeeve

Post by Skeeve » Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:11 am

Tommy Robinson march: Arizona congressman labelled a 'disgrace' after calling Muslim men 'scourge' in speech
'It is inexplicable for a sitting US congressman to speak at, let alone attend, a rally for someone responsible for spreading as much hate and bigotry as Tommy Robinson'
Yea, it is as if he comes from a country where they really have free speech, go figure!

Skeeve

Post by Skeeve » Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:09 pm

US think tank spends thousands on Tommy Robinson legal appeal
A respected American think tank funding Tommy Robinson’s legal fees has admitted that it has spent a five-figure sum to get him out of jail.

On top of funding his court defence, the Middle East Forum said that it had invited overseas speakers and paid their travel bills for the “Free Tommy” rallies in Britain. The forum has previously paid legal bills to help Geert Wilders, the anti-Islam politician, successfully fight off charges of inciting hatred in the Netherlands.