Tommy Robinson & UK 'grooming gangs.'

Lies, damned lies, and statistics.
Giz

Re: Tommy Robinson & UK 'grooming gangs.'

Post by Giz » Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:21 am

asthmatic camel wrote:I don't think it proves a great deal, Giz. If it proves anything, it's that most grooming gangs and sex offenders are not particularly Muslim.

]
It can’t prove that, as the stats for the grooming gangs are not included in the stats you posted.

asthmatic camel
Title: Forum commie nun.

Post by asthmatic camel » Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:26 am

Witness wrote:
asthmatic camel wrote:here's a word Sonny Boy Williamson II had to say
B♭. Took me a minute. :)
Shit happens. The older you get, the more often shit happens. So you have to try not to give a shit even when you do. Because, if you give too many shits, you've created your own shit creek and there's no way out other than swimming through the shit. Oh, and fuck.

asthmatic camel

Post by asthmatic camel » Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:48 am

Giz wrote:
asthmatic camel wrote:I don't think it proves a great deal, Giz. If it proves anything, it's that most grooming gangs and sex offenders are not particularly Muslim.

]
It can’t prove that, as the stats for the grooming gangs are not included in the stats you posted.
Nobody can really prove anything unless peadophiles are covicted in the courts. Possibly the most high-profile case I can recall was Jimmy Saville, who is reported to have assaulted up to 1000 young girls whilst earning a fortune as a TV personality, an occupation for which he was knighted..
The BBC will be plunged into a major crisis with the publication of a damning review, expected next month, that will reveal its staff turned a blind eye to the rape and sexual assault of up to 1,000 girls and boys by Jimmy Savile in the corporation's changing rooms and studios.

Dame Janet Smith, a former court of appeal judge, who previously led the inquiry into the murders by Dr Harold Shipman, will say in her report that the true number of victims of Savile's sexual proclivities may never be known but that his behaviour had been recognised by BBC executives who took no action.

Smith's investigations, which followed the Pollard inquiry into why the BBC shelved a Newsnight programme about Savile, will send shockwaves through the corporation.

A source close to the inquiry told the Observer: "The numbers are shocking. Many hundreds and potentially up to 1,000 people were victims of Savile when he was representing the corporation. The report will overshadow Pollard. It will go right to the heart of how Savile was able to get away with the most heinous of crimes under the very noses of BBC staff for more than 40 years."
I do know that he was not a Muslim.
Shit happens. The older you get, the more often shit happens. So you have to try not to give a shit even when you do. Because, if you give too many shits, you've created your own shit creek and there's no way out other than swimming through the shit. Oh, and fuck.

WildCat

Post by WildCat » Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:19 am

D'Nile, not just a river in Egypt.
Do you have questions about God?

you sniveling little right-wing nutter - jj

Doctor X
Title: Collective Messiah

Post by Doctor X » Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:21 am

Could be. . . .

--J.D.
Mob of the Mean: Free beanie, cattle-prod and Charley Fan Club!
"Doctor X is just treating you the way he treats everyone--as subhuman crap too dumb to breathe in after you breathe out."--Don
DocX: FTW.--sparks
"Doctor X wins again."--Pyrrho
"Never sorry to make a racist Fucktard cry."--His Humble MagNIfIcence
"It was the criticisms of Doc X, actually, that let me see more clearly how far the hypocrisy had gone."--clarsct
"I'd leave it up to Doctor X who has been a benevolent tyrant so far."--Grammatron
"Indeed you are a river to your people.
Shit. That's going to end up in your sig."--Pyrrho
"Try a twelve step program and accept Doctor X as your High Power."--asthmatic camel
"just like Doc X said." --gnome

WS CHAMPIONS X3!!! NBA CHAMPIONS!! Stanley Cup! SB CHAMPIONS X5!!!!!
AL East Champs!!

asthmatic camel

Post by asthmatic camel » Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:46 am

WildCat wrote:D'Nile, not just a river in Egypt.
D'Nile? Savile set himself up as a benefactor for childrens' hospitals and used his position to abuse very young, sick children during his visits.

Not grooming? Perhaps I'm missing something.

asthmatic camel

Post by asthmatic camel » Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:58 am

And then there's Stuart Hall. Another TV star convicted of grooming young girls. Again, not a Muslim.

And Rolf Harris, another TV star convicted of grooming young girls.

All the above were in broadcasting jobs which appealed to children when I was a young lad.

And don't get me started on abuse by Catholic priests. Not grooming? Muslims? D'Nile?
Last edited by asthmatic camel on Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Doctor X

Post by Doctor X » Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:03 am

It may be "pass-posting" A of C. My "joke" was directed to your post in a "Pythonesque" attempt.

Anyways, I think what he is doing is claiming that the BBC, British, the Queen, and even Benedict Cumbersnatch is trying to deny The Truth that "Muslim Groups be all Rapey 'n Shit."

That may be true. I would suggest it is a culture upon which Islam has been placed, but that is a Long Wall of Text. You find the same behavior in the Catholic, Orthodox, and many Protestant groups. Give Men of Questionable Character--and a few women because it is Their Turn[Kophiwreikght the Clinton Foundation.--Ed.]--that power and it goes right to their gonads.

The Savile Scandal dwarfs all of this--Weinstein mumbles and Cosby says, "damn!"--because he was SO public for SO long and the fucking "Beeb" knew. I remember this whenever it gets all moralistic about The President The Donald or other 'muricans."

These "Grooming Gangs" were not know to the general public. That is not to diminish the failures of the police and other organizations that were, and are, alerted. It reminds that Al and Bernice Sputum of 27 Putney Circle in Watford-on-the-Woe who still look forward to the circular "in the paper" that announces all of the "telly programs" during Christmas and even enjoy fruit cake, would not know of the "Grooming Gangs."

They knew Savile.

They laughed with him.

For decades.

Which proves your larger point: Cunts are Cunts. Whether they are Muslim, C of E, or a Reformed Christian Scientist is secondary to that fact.

"But!11! Musselman Bible promotes the childerens rapey!"

Never read The Bible, apparently.

In the rain.

--J.D.
"Doctor X is just treating you the way he treats everyone--as subhuman crap too dumb to breathe in after you breathe out."--Don
"It was the criticisms of Doc X, actually, that let me see more clearly how far the hypocrisy had gone."--clarsct
"I'd leave it up to Doctor X who has been a benevolent tyrant so far."--Grammatron
"Try a twelve step program and accept Doctor X as your High Power."--asthmatic camel

AL East Champs!!

asthmatic camel

Post by asthmatic camel » Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:18 am

Indeed, Doc, cunts are cunts.

Paedophile cunts tend to gravitate towards professions where they can be paedophile cunts without anyone taking too much notice.

(I cross-posted about the priests.)

Doctor X

Post by Doctor X » Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:06 am

Understood.

The Catholic priest scandal is a paradigm for all of these scandals: they put themselves into positions of authority over weaker people.

To return to this "Robinson," whatever anyone thinks of the Freedoms of Speeches and all of that, if his actions were to destroy the chanced of the successful prosecution of these very Cunts he denounces, then what does that say about him?

--J.D.

AL East Champs!!

Abdul Alhazred
Title: Yes, that one.

Post by Abdul Alhazred » Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:11 am

asthmatic camel wrote:
WildCat wrote:D'Nile, not just a river in Egypt.
D'Nile? Savile set himself up as a benefactor for childrens' hospitals and used his position to abuse very young, sick children during his visits.

Not grooming? Perhaps I'm missing something.
I get it that not all child groomers are Muslim.

Saville had protectors in high places.

I expect these Pakistanis who are now on trial had the same, but the magnitude of the operation was too big to keep it up.
Image "If I turn in a sicko, will I get a reward?"

"Yes! A BIG REWARD!" ====> Click here to turn in a sicko
Any man writes a mission statement spends a night in the box.
-- our mission statement plappendale

Skeeve

Post by Skeeve » Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:13 am

asthmatic camel wrote:And then there's Stuart Hall. Another TV star convicted of grooming young girls. Again, not a Muslim.

And Rolf Harris, another TV star convicted of grooming young girls.

All the above were in broadcasting jobs which appealed to children when I was a young lad.

And don't get me started on abuse by Catholic priests. Not grooming? Muslims? D'Nile?

Yea AC, I know you said:
*SHRUG* I do not make the laws, Wildcat, nor do I enforce or interpret them. Reporting restrictions are available for judges to apply in certain circumstances as and when they see fit. In some cases they apply automatically.
back on page 4 of this thread.
See: http://skepticalcommunity.com/forums/vi ... 2A#p916463

However it seems as if these "Asian grooming gang trials" are being handled with kid gloves as it were.
This, in turn, tends to support the idea that officials of the CPS are very concerned not to appear "Islamophobic" IMHO, YMMV.

Update (from): Violence explodes at Tommy Robinson protest ...
The judge who jailed Tommy Robinson told him his Facebook Live could have collapsed a six-week trial if the jurors saw it.
Mr Justice Marson QC said: 'No one could possibly conclude that it would be anything other than highly prejudicial to the defendants in the trial. I respect everyone's right to free speech. That's one of the most important rights that we have.

'With those rights come responsibilities. The responsibility to exercise that freedom of speech within the law. I am not sure you appreciate the potential consequence of what you have done.

'If the jurors in my present trial get to know of this video I will no doubt be faced with an application to discharge the jury. If I have to do that it will mean a re-trial, costing hundreds and hundreds and thousands of pounds.'
Yep, kid gloves...don't want those Muslims (ahrm) alleged "Asian grooming gang" members to have a prejudiced jury...
Stewart and Rolf, well their just a couple of old-fart white men so FUCK THEM!
They aren't "Asian" so its okay to have a mob at their trials with lame-stream media coverage up the wazoo!

But NOT when "Asians© " are on trial, no sir...
Then Skank Of America could start in...

Skeeve

Post by Skeeve » Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:47 pm

Fuck, I'm in a mood to rant about this a bit....trigger warning(s)...
Girl victim of Britain's worst child abuse scandal involving 1,000 children fell pregnant six times in four years
A schoolgirl fell pregnant six times in four years during Britain's worst child abuse scandal which affected up to 1,000 girls for 40 years.

An investigation by the Sunday Mirror exposed the horror - as sex gangs targeted girls as young as 11 who were lured from their families to be drugged, beaten and raped in an epidemic that victims believe is still ongoing.

Three people were murdered and two others died in tragedies linked to the scandal, with children suffering at the merciless hands of perverts and torturers in Telford since the 1980s.

One schoolgirl was pregnant six times in four years after being targeted by abusers in 2004.
Council files show social services, teachers and mental health workers were fully aware of what was happening but did little. They also failed to tell police.

Files admitted failing on “concerns of physical abuse and sexual exploitation”.

A police dossier, seen by our team, shows forensic evidence was destroyed by officers after they tried to contact the victim.
A mum and four girls have died in tragedies linked to the abuse.

Lucy Lowe, 16, was killed in 2000 along with her mother and sister after her 26-year-old abuser Azhar Ali Mehmood set fire to their house.

Cabbie Mehmood targeted Lucy in 1997 and she was just 14 when she gave birth to his daughter.

He was jailed for murdering Lucy, her mum Eileen and 17-year-old sister Sarah.

But he was never arrested nor charged in connection with any child sex crimes over his illegal relationship with the schoolgirl.

Lucy’s death was used as a warning to other girls, according to victims. One, drugged and gang raped by nine men two years later, said the threats drove her to attempt suicide.

She said: “I was scared my family would die like Lucy’s. I thought they’d only be safe if I killed myself.”
I don't know if THE MIRROR is some sort of tabloid or not, however they made enough of a stink for something to be done...

Telford and the Left
The sleepy town of Telford, England, is home to the latest bout of grooming gangs and child sexual exploitation. On March 11, the Mirror revealed the results of an eighteen-month investigation into the rape and sexual trafficking of up to 1,000 girls, some as young as 11, with offenses dating back to the early 1980s. It is said to be the UK’s worst and most prolific case of child sexual abuse. Since the release of the investigation by the Mirror, more Telford victims have found the courage to come forward.

The Telford case bears an eerie likeness to the infamous Rotherham scandal, in which 1,400 girls were raped and trafficked by grooming gangs between 1997 and 2013. Similar cases were reported in Rochdale, Oxfordshire, Newcastle, and eleven other English towns. The incidents, although widespread and involving thousands of victims, have three things in common. The victims; primarily white girls. The perpetrators; predominantly Muslim Pakistani men. The crimes; not dealt with by authorities for years, because police and local councils did not want to be accused of racism.

The fact the majority of the perpetrators are Pakistani Muslims is an uncomfortable fact, especially for the politically correct leftist droves.
Yea, I'll bet!

Still, given what (apparently local) coverage this has had before the trial, one wonders how effective a "gag order" during the trial(s) can be...

ed
Title: Rhino of the Florida swamp

Post by ed » Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:57 pm

Sequester the fucking jury and shut up.

Jesus, it's not like they don't have the means to keep the jury clean.
Wenn ich Kultur höre, entsichere ich meinen Browning!

corplinx
Title: Moderator

Post by corplinx » Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:46 pm

If I was southeast Asian in the UK, I would have a protest to raise awareness of the BBC calling pedophiles "asians".

WildCat

Post by WildCat » Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:18 pm

Absolutely massive protest yesterday, tens of thousands marched from Trafalgar Square to demand Robinson's freedom.

This surely finally got the attention of the BBC, right? Nope, just a 6-sentence story:
Five police officers were injured as a demonstration in London in support of jailed ex-English Defence League leader Tommy Robinson turned violent.

Riot officers were deployed as hundreds of protesters blocked the roads around Trafalgar Square.

Five arrests were later made after Robinson supporters took over a sightseeing bus, and missiles and smoke bombs were thrown.

Robinson, 35, was jailed for contempt of court last month.

Appearing at Leeds Crown Court under his real name of Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, he was sentenced to 13 months on 29 May after broadcasting on social media about an ongoing trial at the court.

A judge told Robinson, from Bedfordshire, his actions could cause the trial to be re-run, costing "hundreds and hundreds of thousands of pounds".
"hundreds" of protesters???? Really?

Meanwhile a similar-size march today commemorating 100 years of women's suffrage generated a much larger story: https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-44427627

Even a story about a fucking monkey escaping from the zoo in Belfast generated more "ink" on the BBC site!

Is there any doubt the British government and their official news media wants this story to go away? It's disgusting.

WildCat

Post by WildCat » Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:45 pm

Even the Daily Fail shut down their comment section for this story: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... otest.html

You can't let mere commoners voice their opinions on this!

Skeeve

Post by Skeeve » Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:01 pm

corplinx wrote:If I was southeast Asian in the UK, I would have a protest to raise awareness of the BBC calling alleged pedophiles "Asians"®.
Fixed that for you....but yea, folks from China, Japan, SE Asia, etc...are probably pissed,
however, If they live in the UK, I suspect they are exercising the better part of valor.

Skeeve

Post by Skeeve » Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:04 pm

ed wrote:Sequester the fucking jury and shut up.

:lol:

Come on ed, that makes WAY too much sense...
however, for all we know there is some cultural thing that prevents it.
Maybe AC could comment on that.

AC, Is there some law or convention that would prevent Jury sequestering in the UK?

Giz

Post by Giz » Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:06 pm

Skeeve wrote:
ed wrote:Sequester the fucking jury and shut up.

:lol:

Come on ed, that makes WAY too much sense...
however, for all we know there is some cultural thing that prevents it.
Maybe AC could comment on that.

AC, Is there some law or convention that would prevent Jury sequestering in the UK?
Yeah, while the adults are sequestered, their kids will probably be groomed.