Mother's Day coming up. What's a really sweet gift for Mom?

Lies, damned lies, and statistics.
Abdul Alhazred
Title: Yes, that one.

Mother's Day coming up. What's a really sweet gift for Mom?

Post by Abdul Alhazred » Sat May 12, 2018 2:06 am

Image "If I turn in a sicko, will I get a reward?"

"Yes! A BIG REWARD!" ====> Click here to turn in a sicko
Any man writes a mission statement spends a night in the box.
-- our mission statement plappendale

Rob Lister
Title: Incipient toppler

Re: Mother's Day coming up. What's a really sweet gift for Mom?

Post by Rob Lister » Sat May 12, 2018 3:33 am

My mom is dead.

I blame Trump.

shemp
Title: gnat

Post by shemp » Sat May 12, 2018 10:08 pm

Give your mother a facial.

What???
"It is not I who is mad! It is I who is crazy!" -- Ren Hoek

"[... it seems most strange that... ] the Creator of Heaven and Earth resorted to the womb of a certain Jewish lady, grew there for nine months and was born as an infant, and afterwards grew up and was betrayed into the hands of his enemies who sentenced him to death and executed him, and that afterwards... he came to life and returned to his original place. The mind of a Jew, or any other person, simply cannot tolerate these assertions. If you have listened all your life to the priests who have filled your brain and the marrow of your bones with this doctrine, and it has settled into you because of that accustomed habit. [I would argue that if you were hearing these ideas for the first time, now, as a grown adult], you would never have accepted them." -- Rabbi Moses ben Nahman, defending the Talmud at the Disputation of Barcelona, July 1263.

"God is the supreme excuse for human adults to absolve themselves of any obligation to preserve natural resources for their own children during their lifetime." -- Gene Ray

sparks
Location: Friar McWallclocks Bar -- Where time stands still while you lean over!

Post by sparks » Sat May 12, 2018 11:47 pm

Oh you sick fucks. Burning in hell you are.
You can lead them to knowledge, but you can't make them think.

shemp

Post by shemp » Sun May 13, 2018 12:47 am

Not yet! :flamingevil:

"[... it seems most strange that... ] the Creator of Heaven and Earth resorted to the womb of a certain Jewish lady, grew there for nine months and was born as an infant, and afterwards grew up and was betrayed into the hands of his enemies who sentenced him to death and executed him, and that afterwards... he came to life and returned to his original place. The mind of a Jew, or any other person, simply cannot tolerate these assertions. If you have listened all your life to the priests who have filled your brain and the marrow of your bones with this doctrine, and it has settled into you because of that accustomed habit. [I would argue that if you were hearing these ideas for the first time, now, as a grown adult], you would never have accepted them." -- Rabbi Moses ben Nahman, defending the Talmud at the Disputation of Barcelona, July 1263.

"God is the supreme excuse for human adults to absolve themselves of any obligation to preserve natural resources for their own children during their lifetime." -- Gene Ray

Doctor X
Title: Collective Messiah

Post by Doctor X » Sun May 13, 2018 3:43 am

Too easy.

Your Mom of course.

--J.D.
Mob of the Mean: Free beanie, cattle-prod and Charley Fan Club!
"Doctor X is just treating you the way he treats everyone--as subhuman crap too dumb to breathe in after you breathe out."--Don
DocX: FTW.--sparks
"Doctor X wins again."--Pyrrho
"Never sorry to make a racist Fucktard cry."--His Humble MagNIfIcence
"It was the criticisms of Doc X, actually, that let me see more clearly how far the hypocrisy had gone."--clarsct
"I'd leave it up to Doctor X who has been a benevolent tyrant so far."--Grammatron
"Indeed you are a river to your people.
Shit. That's going to end up in your sig."--Pyrrho
"Try a twelve step program and accept Doctor X as your High Power."--asthmatic camel
"just like Doc X said." --gnome

WS CHAMPIONS X3!!! NBA CHAMPIONS!! Stanley Cup! SB CHAMPIONS X5!!!!!

shemp

Post by shemp » Sun May 13, 2018 1:45 pm

I gave your mom a can of Raid for her crotch lice.

Doctor X
Title: Collective Messiah

Post by Doctor X » Sun May 13, 2018 2:49 pm

--J.D.
Mob of the Mean: Free beanie, cattle-prod and Charley Fan Club!
"Doctor X is just treating you the way he treats everyone--as subhuman crap too dumb to breathe in after you breathe out."--Don
DocX: FTW.--sparks
"Doctor X wins again."--Pyrrho
"Never sorry to make a racist Fucktard cry."--His Humble MagNIfIcence
"It was the criticisms of Doc X, actually, that let me see more clearly how far the hypocrisy had gone."--clarsct
"I'd leave it up to Doctor X who has been a benevolent tyrant so far."--Grammatron
"Indeed you are a river to your people.
Shit. That's going to end up in your sig."--Pyrrho
"Try a twelve step program and accept Doctor X as your High Power."--asthmatic camel
"just like Doc X said." --gnome

WS CHAMPIONS X3!!! NBA CHAMPIONS!! Stanley Cup! SB CHAMPIONS X5!!!!!

shemp

Post by shemp » Sun May 13, 2018 5:04 pm

The Joker
Title: Clown Prince of Crime

Post by The Joker » Sun May 13, 2018 10:01 pm

Relax! I'm only gonna burn my half.

Skeeve

Post by Skeeve » Mon May 14, 2018 2:10 am

From the "penny for your THOT's' Department:

The woman who invented Mother's Day came to hate it
CNN)Mother's Day means big business for retailers. This year is no different -- shoppers will spend an average of $180 per mom.

If you hate all of the commercialization behind the day that celebrates moms, imagine how Anna Jarvis would feel now.
The holiday's founder worked so hard to get the world to give moms everywhere a shoutout. But before her death, even she had to admit she had some regrets about starting Mother's Day.

If she were alive now, she'd probably be living her worst nightmare.
Jarvis was very intentional about the name of her holiday. It's Mother's Day — as in one mom. The way Jarvis put it, Mother's Day is a day to honor "the best mother who ever lived, yours."
But Mother's Day became way more popular than she expected. People today honor any mom-like figure in their lives.
Yea, the latest commercials (that I listened to all week and today) are very much in that vein...
Oh well, hang in there Ms Jarvis...only a few hours left...
Then Skank Of America could start in...