NBC Lies About Jordan Peterson

Lies, damned lies, and statistics.
User avatar
Nyarlathotep
Posts: 47021
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 2:50 pm
Has thanked: 741 times
Been thanked: 1292 times

Re: NBC Lies About Jordan Peterson

Postby Nyarlathotep » Wed May 02, 2018 10:56 pm

I don't see how saying that I don't really know or particularly care about the guys politics but I don't trust him because of the cult of personality that has formed around him is saying anything about nazis. Good, bad or indifferent. I didn't even bring up Nazis. Wildcat did. It's just Wildcat trying to stir shit.
Bango Skank Awaits The Crimson King!

User avatar
Nyarlathotep
Posts: 47021
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 2:50 pm
Has thanked: 741 times
Been thanked: 1292 times

Re: NBC Lies About Jordan Peterson

Postby Nyarlathotep » Wed May 02, 2018 10:59 pm

This was the quote where Wildcat said I was making a logical fallacy "Hitler loved dogs, you like dogs, therefor e you are a nazi"

Show me where I mentioned nazis.

I have no idea what Jordan Peterson is, I have heard the name, little else, and know little about him. But polemicists love him and he seems to have a nice little cult of personality going. That's reason enough to distrust him no matter what his leanings are.
Bango Skank Awaits The Crimson King!

User avatar
Abdul Alhazred
Posts: 68377
Joined: Mon Jun 07, 2004 1:33 pm
Title: Yes, that one.
Location: Chicago
Has thanked: 2507 times
Been thanked: 995 times

Re: NBC Lies About Jordan Peterson

Postby Abdul Alhazred » Wed May 02, 2018 11:00 pm

You were previously unaware that Jordan Peterson is loved by neo-Nazis.
I'm pretty sure he doesn't love them back, but that's the big buzz about Jordan Peterson.

Something to do with his discoveries in genetics allegedly proving blacks inferior. No word yet on the genetics of Jewish blood.
Last edited by Abdul Alhazred on Wed May 02, 2018 11:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image "If I turn in a sicko, will I get a reward?"

"Yes! A BIG REWARD!" ====> Click here to turn in a sicko
Any man writes a mission statement spends a night in the box.
-- our mission statement plappendale

User avatar
Nyarlathotep
Posts: 47021
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 2:50 pm
Has thanked: 741 times
Been thanked: 1292 times

Re: NBC Lies About Jordan Peterson

Postby Nyarlathotep » Wed May 02, 2018 11:11 pm

Literally all I know about him is that Trump's fan club loves him because he supposedly verbally smacked down someone who was interviewing him, presumably someone of the more lefty persuasion. In other words, he made the other side eat shit. Which is all one needs to do to be considered a Great Political Hero these days.

I would say I have no idea where Wildcat got the Nazi stuff from, but that would be a lie. He made it up to stir shit. Everyone wants to be a hero, large or small.
Bango Skank Awaits The Crimson King!

User avatar
WildCat
Posts: 13107
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2004 2:53 am
Location: The 33rd Ward, Chicago
Has thanked: 25 times
Been thanked: 253 times

Re: NBC Lies About Jordan Peterson

Postby WildCat » Wed May 02, 2018 11:17 pm

Nyarlathotep wrote:Exhibit B also

Thanks Wildcat, you keep making my point about how anyone who doesn’t mindlessly agree with you is scum. Couldn’t have illustrated it better if I tried

Nyarlathotep wrote:Now go fuck yourself

Did you need a trigger warning? A hug? A safe space?
Do you have questions about God?

you sniveling little right-wing nutter - jj

User avatar
WildCat
Posts: 13107
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2004 2:53 am
Location: The 33rd Ward, Chicago
Has thanked: 25 times
Been thanked: 253 times

Re: NBC Lies About Jordan Peterson

Postby WildCat » Wed May 02, 2018 11:20 pm

Nyarlathotep wrote:This was the quote where Wildcat said I was making a logical fallacy "Hitler loved dogs, you like dogs, therefor e you are a nazi"

Show me where I mentioned nazis.

I have no idea what Jordan Peterson is, I have heard the name, little else, and know little about him. But polemicists love him and he seems to have a nice little cult of personality going. That's reason enough to distrust him no matter what his leanings are.

Thank you for proving my analogy accurate. You don't like him because other people you don't like, like him. Therefore he must be just like those other people.

Same logic goes into thinking anyone who likes things Hitler liked must be a Nazi. So if you're a dog-loving vegetarian you're almost certainly a Nazi right?
Do you have questions about God?

you sniveling little right-wing nutter - jj

User avatar
Nyarlathotep
Posts: 47021
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 2:50 pm
Has thanked: 741 times
Been thanked: 1292 times

Re: NBC Lies About Jordan Peterson

Postby Nyarlathotep » Wed May 02, 2018 11:26 pm

That's reason enough to distrust him no matter what his leanings are


I don't like him because people worship him. Even if he has done nothing to encourage it, if enough people tell you your shit doesn't stink, you begin to believe it eventually.

I was going to tell you to check your reading skills (perhaps you you thought 'polemicist' meant nazi), but then I realized you neither missed not misinterpreted that part. You intentionally ignored it. To stir shit. ANd you succeeded. Good on you
Bango Skank Awaits The Crimson King!

User avatar
Nyarlathotep
Posts: 47021
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 2:50 pm
Has thanked: 741 times
Been thanked: 1292 times

Re: NBC Lies About Jordan Peterson

Postby Nyarlathotep » Wed May 02, 2018 11:35 pm

And my original point was that you consider anyone who doesn't mindlessly follow your political philosophy to be SJW/Antifa/whatever the devil of the week is.

And you continue to prove that. Congrats, Wildcat
Bango Skank Awaits The Crimson King!

User avatar
WildCat
Posts: 13107
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2004 2:53 am
Location: The 33rd Ward, Chicago
Has thanked: 25 times
Been thanked: 253 times

Re: NBC Lies About Jordan Peterson

Postby WildCat » Thu May 03, 2018 12:02 am

Nyarlathotep wrote:And my original point was that you consider anyone who doesn't mindlessly follow your political philosophy to be SJW/Antifa/whatever the devil of the week is.

And you continue to prove that. Congrats, Wildcat

Nothing I've ever written even remotely supports your point. You are fucking lost, and it's sad what you've become. You see things that aren't there and hear things that aren't said and read things that aren't written. You have become a paranoid, raving lunatic.
Do you have questions about God?

you sniveling little right-wing nutter - jj

User avatar
Nyarlathotep
Posts: 47021
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 2:50 pm
Has thanked: 741 times
Been thanked: 1292 times

Re: NBC Lies About Jordan Peterson

Postby Nyarlathotep » Thu May 03, 2018 12:07 am

Exhibit...what are we on now?.... J? Q? A7?

Dude, you specifically called me and SJW for not bowing down at the altar of Jordan Fucking Peterson. I couldn't have proved it better if I tried.
Bango Skank Awaits The Crimson King!

User avatar
Mentat
Posts: 10245
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2007 11:00 pm
Location: Hangar 18
Has thanked: 36 times
Been thanked: 123 times

Re: NBC Lies About Jordan Peterson

Postby Mentat » Thu May 03, 2018 1:22 am

Nyarlathotep wrote:And my original point was that you consider anyone who doesn't mindlessly follow your political philosophy to be SJW/Antifa/whatever the devil of the week is.

And you continue to prove that. Congrats, Wildcat


You would think being a cynical misanthrope and a social justice warrior are two very mutually exclusive traits. :p
It's "pea-can", man.

Lapis Sells . . . But Who's Buying?

User avatar
Nyarlathotep
Posts: 47021
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 2:50 pm
Has thanked: 741 times
Been thanked: 1292 times

Re: NBC Lies About Jordan Peterson

Postby Nyarlathotep » Thu May 03, 2018 1:25 am

You would think, but I suspect people who don't wholeheartedly embrace WC's politics are whatever he needs them to be at the time, logic or consistency be damned.
Bango Skank Awaits The Crimson King!

User avatar
corplinx
Posts: 19580
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:49 am
Title: Moderator
Has thanked: 180 times
Been thanked: 611 times

Re: NBC Lies About Jordan Peterson

Postby corplinx » Thu May 03, 2018 1:35 am

Jordan Petersen sides with science and reason which makes him an enemy of the Campus Left.

So anyone sick of all the goddamn bullshit crazy commie shit coming from US colleges probably is entertained by Jordan fileting bad reasoning with a cool calm demeanor.

User avatar
Nyarlathotep
Posts: 47021
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 2:50 pm
Has thanked: 741 times
Been thanked: 1292 times

Re: NBC Lies About Jordan Peterson

Postby Nyarlathotep » Thu May 03, 2018 1:39 am

I am pretty sure Jordan Petersen sides with Jordan Petersen, same as any talking head.
Bango Skank Awaits The Crimson King!

User avatar
Doctor X
Posts: 65741
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 8:09 pm
Title: Collective Messiah
Location: Your Mom
Has thanked: 3020 times
Been thanked: 1929 times

Re: NBC Lies About Jordan Peterson

Postby Doctor X » Thu May 03, 2018 7:06 am

I am not saying I am disappoint that no one asked for the Latin for "go fuck yourself."

Image

Image

--J. "Cry Me a River!" D.

--J.D.
Mob of the Mean: Free beanie, cattle-prod and Charley Fan Club!
"Doctor X is just treating you the way he treats everyone--as subhuman crap too dumb to breathe in after you breathe out."--Don
DocX: FTW.--sparks
"Doctor X wins again."--Pyrrho
"Never sorry to make a racist Fucktard cry."--His Humble MagNIfIcence
"It was the criticisms of Doc X, actually, that let me see more clearly how far the hypocrisy had gone."--clarsct
"I'd leave it up to Doctor X who has been a benevolent tyrant so far."--Grammatron
"Indeed you are a river to your people.
Shit. That's going to end up in your sig."--Pyrrho
"Try a twelve step program and accept Doctor X as your High Power."--asthmatic camel

WS CHAMPIONS X3!!! NBA CHAMPIONS!! Stanley Cup! SB CHAMPIONS X5!!!!!

User avatar
WildCat
Posts: 13107
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2004 2:53 am
Location: The 33rd Ward, Chicago
Has thanked: 25 times
Been thanked: 253 times

Re: NBC Lies About Jordan Peterson

Postby WildCat » Thu May 03, 2018 12:01 pm

Nyarlathotep wrote:Exhibit...what are we on now?.... J? Q? A7?

Dude, you specifically called me and SJW for not bowing down at the altar of Jordan Fucking Peterson. I couldn't have proved it better if I tried.

No one fucking asked you to bow down before Jordan Peterson. Peterson is a skeptic who has drawn the wrath of the lunatic left by refusing to accept their premise that women are oppressed in the workplace. He responds to criticism with evidence and facts. Presumably you joined this forum because you're a skeptic, but you dismiss him out of hand because some people you don't like happen to like him and thus you assume he's just like those people.

Again, back to my analogy. It's the exact same fallacy as assuming that dog lovers are Nazis because Hitler liked dogs and was a Nazi.

Maybe you should reflect on what you have become and stop attacking others. But it's obvious that you won't, because you've become a raging hate-filled lunatic.
Last edited by WildCat on Thu May 03, 2018 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Do you have questions about God?

you sniveling little right-wing nutter - jj

User avatar
Abdul Alhazred
Posts: 68377
Joined: Mon Jun 07, 2004 1:33 pm
Title: Yes, that one.
Location: Chicago
Has thanked: 2507 times
Been thanked: 995 times

Re: NBC Lies About Jordan Peterson

Postby Abdul Alhazred » Thu May 03, 2018 1:40 pm

I had him confused with David Reich.

Forget everything I said about him. :doh:

However, I still think NBC Lies about Jordan Peterson because they are NBC.
Image "If I turn in a sicko, will I get a reward?"

"Yes! A BIG REWARD!" ====> Click here to turn in a sicko
Any man writes a mission statement spends a night in the box.
-- our mission statement plappendale

User avatar
gnome
Posts: 21505
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2004 12:40 am
Location: New Port Richey, FL
Has thanked: 314 times
Been thanked: 322 times

Re: NBC Lies About Jordan Peterson

Postby gnome » Thu May 03, 2018 2:37 pm

Doctor X wrote:I am not saying I am disappoint that no one asked for the Latin for "go fuck yourself."

Image

Image

--J. "Cry Me a River!" D.

--J.D.


I'd love to know!
"If fighting is sure to result in victory, then you must fight! Sun Tzu said that, and I'd say he knows a little bit more about fighting than you do, pal, because he invented it, and then he perfected it so that no living man could best him in the ring of honor. Then, he used his fight money to buy two of every animal on earth, and then he herded them onto a boat, and then he beat the crap out of every single one. And from that day forward any time a bunch of animals are together in one place it's called a zoo! (Beat) Unless it's a farm!"
--Soldier, TF2

User avatar
Doctor X
Posts: 65741
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 8:09 pm
Title: Collective Messiah
Location: Your Mom
Has thanked: 3020 times
Been thanked: 1929 times

Re: NBC Lies About Jordan Peterson

Postby Doctor X » Thu May 03, 2018 4:04 pm

Futue te ipsum.

--J.D.
Mob of the Mean: Free beanie, cattle-prod and Charley Fan Club!
"Doctor X is just treating you the way he treats everyone--as subhuman crap too dumb to breathe in after you breathe out."--Don
DocX: FTW.--sparks
"Doctor X wins again."--Pyrrho
"Never sorry to make a racist Fucktard cry."--His Humble MagNIfIcence
"It was the criticisms of Doc X, actually, that let me see more clearly how far the hypocrisy had gone."--clarsct
"I'd leave it up to Doctor X who has been a benevolent tyrant so far."--Grammatron
"Indeed you are a river to your people.
Shit. That's going to end up in your sig."--Pyrrho
"Try a twelve step program and accept Doctor X as your High Power."--asthmatic camel

WS CHAMPIONS X3!!! NBA CHAMPIONS!! Stanley Cup! SB CHAMPIONS X5!!!!!

User avatar
Rob Lister
Posts: 19603
Joined: Sun Jul 18, 2004 7:15 pm
Title: Incipient toppler
Location: Hiding under ed's bed
Has thanked: 543 times
Been thanked: 557 times

Re: NBC Lies About Jordan Peterson

Postby Rob Lister » Thu May 03, 2018 4:12 pm

that's not nice. I bet you flip birds in selfies.


Return to “Politics & Social Issues”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CCBot [Bot] and 1 guest