Democratic Party Sues Trump Campaign For Election Interference

Lies, damned lies, and statistics.
Mentat

Re: Democratic Party Sues Trump Campaign For Election Interference

Post by Mentat » Sun May 13, 2018 11:56 pm

"We will have peace in our time."

Besides, you referred to "expert sources" you can't even name, but throw a hissy fit when nobody takes your word that these people exist. Even if somebody else had made the claim besides an established pathological liar, it still has all of the red flags of trolling bullshit. We don't even need to know your past disgraceful behavior to figure that much out.

Just lies, lies, and more lies. Not that anybody expects any better from you.
It's "pea-can", man.

Lapis Sells . . . But Who's Buying?

WildCat

Post by WildCat » Mon May 14, 2018 1:37 am

Mentat wrote:"We will have peace in our time."

Besides, you referred to "expert sources" you can't even name, but throw a hissy fit when nobody takes your word that these people exist. Even if somebody else had made the claim besides an established pathological liar, it still has all of the red flags of trolling bullshit. We don't even need to know your past disgraceful behavior to figure that much out.

Just lies, lies, and more lies. Not that anybody expects any better from you.
Here ya go: https://www.thenation.com/article/a-new ... -dnc-hack/
Do you have questions about God?

you sniveling little right-wing nutter - jj

Mentat

Post by Mentat » Mon May 14, 2018 2:17 am

Nah, cheesecake doesn't really need a good topping to stand on its own.
It's "pea-can", man.

Doctor X
Title: Collective Messiah

Post by Doctor X » Mon May 14, 2018 3:09 am

Usually, when someone posts a source, the source is addressed. If the source is shit, then the demonstration of its fecundity [That does not mean that.--Ed.] Hush! I am on a roll! should prove most contrafibulatory.

--J.D.
Mob of the Mean: Free beanie, cattle-prod and Charley Fan Club!
"Doctor X is just treating you the way he treats everyone--as subhuman crap too dumb to breathe in after you breathe out."--Don
DocX: FTW.--sparks
"Doctor X wins again."--Pyrrho
"Never sorry to make a racist Fucktard cry."--His Humble MagNIfIcence
"It was the criticisms of Doc X, actually, that let me see more clearly how far the hypocrisy had gone."--clarsct
"I'd leave it up to Doctor X who has been a benevolent tyrant so far."--Grammatron
"Indeed you are a river to your people.
Shit. That's going to end up in your sig."--Pyrrho
"Try a twelve step program and accept Doctor X as your High Power."--asthmatic camel
"just like Doc X said." --gnome

WS CHAMPIONS X3!!! NBA CHAMPIONS!! Stanley Cup! SB CHAMPIONS X5!!!!!
AL Champions!!!

xouper

Post by xouper » Mon May 14, 2018 8:46 am

Mentat wrote:. . . you referred to "expert sources" you can't even name, but throw a hissy fit when nobody takes your word that these people exist.
I do not expect anyone to take my word that these experts exist. That's why I am compiling the evidences for my claim.

The only person throwing a hissy fit here is you.

gnome

Post by gnome » Mon May 14, 2018 10:37 am

Pyrrho wrote:Here's something funny...in 62 precincts in Cuyahoga County, no Republicans cast any votes.

http://www.cleveland.com/datacentral/in ... 2_cuy.html

Interestingly, this sort of thing has been looked at before in a different region.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/polit ... 42021.html
Although voter registration lists, which often contain outdated information, show 12 Republicans live in the ward's third division, The Inquirer was unable to find any of them by calling or visiting their homes.

Four of the registered Republicans no longer lived there; four others didn't answer their doors. City Board of Elections registration data say a registered Republican used to live at 25th and York Streets, but none of the neighbors across the street Friday knew him.
"If fighting is sure to result in victory, then you must fight! Sun Tzu said that, and I'd say he knows a little bit more about fighting than you do, pal, because he invented it, and then he perfected it so that no living man could best him in the ring of honor. Then, he used his fight money to buy two of every animal on earth, and then he herded them onto a boat, and then he beat the crap out of every single one. And from that day forward any time a bunch of animals are together in one place it's called a zoo! (Beat) Unless it's a farm!"
--Soldier, TF2

Mentat

Post by Mentat » Mon May 14, 2018 12:15 pm

xouper wrote:
Mentat wrote:. . . you referred to "expert sources" you can't even name, but throw a hissy fit when nobody takes your word that these people exist.
I do not expect anyone to take my word that these experts exist. That's why I am compiling the evidences for my claim.

I have already pointed out that wikileaks is not the only source claiming there is a problem with the "evidence" of DNC server hacking
Man, you just love lying, don't you?
It's "pea-can", man.

xouper

Post by xouper » Mon May 14, 2018 12:24 pm

Mentat wrote:
xouper wrote:

I have already pointed out that wikileaks is not the only source claiming there is a problem with the "evidence" of DNC server hacking

Abdul Alhazred
Title: Yes, that one.

Post by Abdul Alhazred » Mon May 14, 2018 1:35 pm

I sure hope xouper's eventual offering lives up to the hype Mentat is giving it, though personally I'd be satisfied with something more modest.
Image "If I turn in a sicko, will I get a reward?"

"Yes! A BIG REWARD!" ====> Click here to turn in a sicko
Any man writes a mission statement spends a night in the box.
-- our mission statement plappendale

corplinx
Title: Moderator

Post by corplinx » Mon May 14, 2018 8:47 pm

I haven't been here in like a week. Did I miss xouper's investigative report on Hillary's illegal server?

Or the evidence of Russian collusion, has like, 1 sliver of that ever actually been released yet?

Doctor X
Title: Collective Messiah

Post by Doctor X » Mon May 14, 2018 9:53 pm

corplinx wrote:I haven't been here in like a week. Did I miss xouper's investigative report on Hillary's illegal server?
No.
Or the evidence of Russian collusion, has like, 1 sliver of that ever actually been released yet?
No.

You also did not miss the same tactic from his frienemey to ignore sources posted by another who also ignores sources.

So at least there is symmetry.

--J.D.
Mob of the Mean: Free beanie, cattle-prod and Charley Fan Club!
"Doctor X is just treating you the way he treats everyone--as subhuman crap too dumb to breathe in after you breathe out."--Don
DocX: FTW.--sparks
"Doctor X wins again."--Pyrrho
"Never sorry to make a racist Fucktard cry."--His Humble MagNIfIcence
"It was the criticisms of Doc X, actually, that let me see more clearly how far the hypocrisy had gone."--clarsct
"I'd leave it up to Doctor X who has been a benevolent tyrant so far."--Grammatron
"Indeed you are a river to your people.
Shit. That's going to end up in your sig."--Pyrrho
"Try a twelve step program and accept Doctor X as your High Power."--asthmatic camel
"just like Doc X said." --gnome

WS CHAMPIONS X3!!! NBA CHAMPIONS!! Stanley Cup! SB CHAMPIONS X5!!!!!
AL Champions!!!

ed
Title: Rhino of the Florida swamp

Post by ed » Mon May 14, 2018 10:24 pm

In lieu of evidences, I would certainly settle for a nice hunk of cheesecake.
Wenn ich Kultur höre, entsichere ich meinen Browning!

Mentat

Post by Mentat » Mon May 14, 2018 11:03 pm

xouper wrote:
Mentat wrote:
xouper wrote:

Pointing out you directly contradicting yourself is not trolling. You claimed their were "expert sources" as the reason behind your claim, but refused to even name a single one.

My truly serious hypothesis? You read about it in some far-right blog, have been assuming it was true, got questioned on it, went looking for actual evidence during the early parts of our discussion, realized there wasn't anything, then threw a hissy fit and claimed you didn't have to report anything anymore because the alternative would be admitting you and your precious blogs were wrong.

You never had jack to begin with. Instead, you're just trolling and being facetious and getting all pissy because you found somebody who isn't taking your lying bullshit anymore.
It's "pea-can", man.

xouper

Post by xouper » Tue May 15, 2018 2:15 am

Mentat wrote:Pointing out you directly contradicting yourself is not trolling. You claimed their were "expert sources" as the reason behind your claim, but refused to even name a single one.

My truly serious hypothesis? You read about it in some far-right blog, have been assuming it was true, got questioned on it, went looking for actual evidence during the early parts of our discussion, realized there wasn't anything, then threw a hissy fit and claimed you didn't have to report anything anymore because the alternative would be admitting you and your precious blogs were wrong.

You never had jack to begin with. Instead, you're just trolling and being facetious and getting all pissy because you found somebody who isn't taking your lying bullshit anymore.

Mentat

Post by Mentat » Tue May 15, 2018 2:36 am

So that is all the proof I need then as you have taken Abdul's tactic of posting "troll" when you're caught dead wrong with nothing to back it up. I am done here, excepting the weekly reminders of your ongoing lies in this thread. See you next Sunday.
It's "pea-can", man.

xouper

Post by xouper » Tue May 15, 2018 4:25 am

Mentat wrote:So that is all the proof I need then as you have taken Abdul's tactic of posting "troll" when you're caught dead wrong with nothing to back it up. I am done here, excepting the weekly reminders of your ongoing lies in this thread. See you next Sunday.

Abdul Alhazred
Title: Yes, that one.

Post by Abdul Alhazred » Tue May 15, 2018 9:25 am

Feeding time. :lmao:
Image "If I turn in a sicko, will I get a reward?"

"Yes! A BIG REWARD!" ====> Click here to turn in a sicko
Any man writes a mission statement spends a night in the box.
-- our mission statement plappendale

xouper

Post by xouper » Tue May 15, 2018 1:56 pm

Abdul Alhazred wrote:Feeding time. :lmao:
Troll food?

gnome

Post by gnome » Tue May 15, 2018 2:59 pm

Ermagehrd!!!
"If fighting is sure to result in victory, then you must fight! Sun Tzu said that, and I'd say he knows a little bit more about fighting than you do, pal, because he invented it, and then he perfected it so that no living man could best him in the ring of honor. Then, he used his fight money to buy two of every animal on earth, and then he herded them onto a boat, and then he beat the crap out of every single one. And from that day forward any time a bunch of animals are together in one place it's called a zoo! (Beat) Unless it's a farm!"
--Soldier, TF2

gnome

Post by gnome » Tue May 15, 2018 2:59 pm

Troll Food to Go, by Manhattan Transfer.
--Soldier, TF2