The Exploding DNC IT Scandal Is As Crazy As Fiction

Lies, damned lies, and statistics.
corplinx
Title: Moderator

Re: The Exploding DNC IT Scandal Is As Crazy As Fiction

Post by corplinx » Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:31 am

Is there any doubt left at all among reasonable people that the DNC and the Washington media are incestuously inseparable?

It's cringey bad how they cover for them and run their fake russian narratives.

Doctor X
Title: Collective Messiah

Post by Doctor X » Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:42 am

As about as much doubt there is that Fox and the RNC are incestuously inseparable.

--J.D.
Mob of the Mean: Free beanie, cattle-prod and Charley Fan Club!
"Doctor X is just treating you the way he treats everyone--as subhuman crap too dumb to breathe in after you breathe out."--Don
DocX: FTW.--sparks
"Doctor X wins again."--Pyrrho
"Never sorry to make a racist Fucktard cry."--His Humble MagNIfIcence
"It was the criticisms of Doc X, actually, that let me see more clearly how far the hypocrisy had gone."--clarsct
"I'd leave it up to Doctor X who has been a benevolent tyrant so far."--Grammatron
"Indeed you are a river to your people.
Shit. That's going to end up in your sig."--Pyrrho
"Try a twelve step program and accept Doctor X as your High Power."--asthmatic camel
"just like Doc X said." --gnome

WS CHAMPIONS X3!!! NBA CHAMPIONS!! Stanley Cup! SB CHAMPIONS X5!!!!!
AL East Champs!!

corplinx

Post by corplinx » Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:11 am

That's why the GOP is so whiney. They only have _one_ incestuous relationship. The DNC is polyamorous.

Doctor X
Title: Collective Messiah

Post by Doctor X » Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:48 am

Though, to be fair, Fox has the incestuous relationship with the PsychoCons. McCain, Collins, Murkowski? They are "RINOs!!11!" I mean, who really gives a fuck what Rev. Hucklebury thinks about anything?

"A plague on both your houses!" Republicans have the Huckleburies and Cruzes and the Democrats have the Waters and Liarwathas.

And we had a choice between a Crook and a Clown.

The irony is that the Crook probably had more collusion with Vlad I than the Clown did. Though even Hill-Dog would not have promoted a Mooch. Huma was publicly quiet, even if her wiener kept coming out.

Excuse me while I pour another drink.

--J.D.
Mob of the Mean: Free beanie, cattle-prod and Charley Fan Club!
"Doctor X is just treating you the way he treats everyone--as subhuman crap too dumb to breathe in after you breathe out."--Don
DocX: FTW.--sparks
"Doctor X wins again."--Pyrrho
"Never sorry to make a racist Fucktard cry."--His Humble MagNIfIcence
"It was the criticisms of Doc X, actually, that let me see more clearly how far the hypocrisy had gone."--clarsct
"I'd leave it up to Doctor X who has been a benevolent tyrant so far."--Grammatron
"Indeed you are a river to your people.
Shit. That's going to end up in your sig."--Pyrrho
"Try a twelve step program and accept Doctor X as your High Power."--asthmatic camel
"just like Doc X said." --gnome

WS CHAMPIONS X3!!! NBA CHAMPIONS!! Stanley Cup! SB CHAMPIONS X5!!!!!
AL East Champs!!

Skeeve

Post by Skeeve » Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:15 am

Much to her chagrin (maybe), Debbie Whats-her-name Scheisse is back in the news again....

Wasserman Schultz under pressure to testify on ex-IT aide; complaint filed
Democratic Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz is coming under mounting pressure to explain why she kept an IT aide on the payroll for months after a criminal investigation was revealed, facing calls from Republicans to testify as well as a newly filed ethics complaint.

Wasserman Schultz, the Florida congresswoman who led the Democratic National Committee until last year, terminated Imran Awan’s “part-time” employment last week, when he was arrested at Dulles International Airport trying to fly to Pakistan. He was charged with a bank fraud count.
Maybe he was good in the sack?
Then Skank Of America could start in...

Skeeve

Post by Skeeve » Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:14 am

IT staffers may have compromised sensitive data to foreign intelligence
Federal authorities are investigating whether sensitive data was stolen from congressional offices by several Pakistani-American tech staffers and sold to Pakistani or Russian intelligence, knowledgeable sources say.

What started out 16 months ago as a scandal involving the alleged theft of computer equipment from Congress has turned into a national-security investigation involving FBI surveillance of the suspects.

Investigators now suspect that sensitive US government data — possibly including classified information — could have been compromised and may have been sold to hostile foreign governments that could use it to blackmail members of Congress or even put their lives at risk.

“This is a massive, massive scandal,” a senior US official familiar with the widening probe told The Post.
[youtube][/youtube]
The indictment says the couple wired close to $300,000 in fraudulently obtained funds to Pakistan in January, as the Capitol Police investigation heated up.

FBI agents last month collared Awan, 37, at the Dulles International Airport airport as he tried to board a flight to Pakistan. Alvi, 33, fled to Pakistan in March.

Now that prosecutors have Awan hung up on the fraud charges, they will try to squeeze him harder in the larger cyberespionage investigation, according to the US official, who expects additional charges and arrests in the case.

Awan’s lawyer, Christopher Gowen, who has worked for Hillary Clinton’s campaigns as well as the Clinton Foundation, maintained that his client was only indicted “for working while Muslim.”
Yea, sure...

Skeeve

Post by Skeeve » Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:53 pm

UPDATE: Imran Awan
In an incredible sweetheart plea deal, Imran Awan – a former IT aide to Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz, D-Fla., and other congressional Democrats – pleaded guilty Tuesday to one count of making a false statement on a home equity loan.
When I asked Justice Department prosecutor J.P. Cooney why the government made this odd plea deal he just smiled and waved me away as he told me to ask the Justice Department Office of Public Affairs. The office declined to answer my questions.

Shockingly, the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of Columbia issued a news release about Awan’s plea agreement that made no mention of his IT work for Democrats in Congress, no mention of Wasserman Schultz, and made his case sound like a minor local criminal matter of little interest to anyone. It was headlined: “Virginia Man Pleads Guilty to Making False Statement on Application for Home Equity Loan.
I begin to wonder if we have a biased US Attorney's Office for the District of Columbia....nah, just a coincidence.

corplinx

Post by corplinx » Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:14 pm

It's not a scandal because the non-Fox media isn't covering it.

I mean Jesus Christ... nobody gets held accountable for shit from the DNC/HillCo era.

Giz

Post by Giz » Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:44 pm

corplinx wrote:It's not a scandal because the non-Fox media isn't covering it.

I mean Jesus Christ... nobody gets held accountable for shit from the DNC/HillCo era.
You cannot do something which might comfort the trump-hitler.

Besides, the last true president said that he had 8 years without scandal. Are you really going to gainsay that?

Skeeve

Post by Skeeve » Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:41 pm

Ex-Dem IT aide Imran Awan avoids jail time after attorneys complain about Trump
Imran Awan, the former IT aide to congressional Democrats whose federal bank fraud case has drawn the interest of top Republicans, avoided jail time Tuesday after the defense complained about disparaging comments made against the defendant by President Trump and others.

During a hearing Tuesday in Washington, U.S. District Judge Tanya S. Chutkan sentenced Awan to three months of supervised release plus time served. Chutkan, who cited “unfounded allegations” against Awan, also did not impose a fine.

Awan, who pleaded guilty in July to making a false statement on a loan application, delivered an emotional statement vowing: “I promise you this second chance will not go to waste.
:violin:
“Trump is not the only sitting government official who has indulged in false or outrageously speculative and racially-tinged attacks on Imran for political benefit,” Gowen wrote in the court document, taking aim at Republican lawmakers Louie Gohmert of Texas, Steve King of Iowa and Ron DeSantis of Florida.
Before his arrest, Awan and other IT aides for House Democrats originally had been on investigators’ radar for months over concerns of alleged equipment theft, access to sensitive computer systems and more.

The government interviewed 40 witnesses, took custody of the House Democratic Caucus server and other devices, reviewed electronic communications between House employees and questioned Awan during multiple voluntary interviews, the plea deal said.

A grand jury in August 2017 first returned an indictment in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia charging Awan and his wife with federal bank fraud.
:Popcorn: