The Exploding DNC IT Scandal Is As Crazy As Fiction

Lies, damned lies, and statistics.
Doctor X
Title: Collective Messiah

Re: The Exploding DNC IT Scandal Is As Crazy As Fiction

Postby Doctor X » Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:12 am

Is this enough to impeach Hillary?

--J.D.
Mob of the Mean: Free beanie, cattle-prod and Charley Fan Club!
"Doctor X is just treating you the way he treats everyone--as subhuman crap too dumb to breathe in after you breathe out."--Don
DocX: FTW.--sparks
"Doctor X wins again."--Pyrrho
"Never sorry to make a racist Fucktard cry."--His Humble MagNIfIcence
"It was the criticisms of Doc X, actually, that let me see more clearly how far the hypocrisy had gone."--clarsct
"I'd leave it up to Doctor X who has been a benevolent tyrant so far."--Grammatron
"Indeed you are a river to your people.
Shit. That's going to end up in your sig."--Pyrrho
"Try a twelve step program and accept Doctor X as your High Power."--asthmatic camel
"just like Doc X said." --gnome

WS CHAMPIONS X3!!! NBA CHAMPIONS!! Stanley Cup! SB CHAMPIONS X5!!!!!

Mentat

Postby Mentat » Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:26 am

Doctor X wrote:Is this enough to impeach Hillary?

--J.D.

The odds of her staying in the white house in the next few months are nil. Outlook not good.
It's "pea-can", man.

Lapis Sells . . . But Who's Buying?

corplinx
Title: Moderator

Postby corplinx » Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:41 am

Mentat wrote:

--J.D.

The odds of her staying in the white house in the next few months are nil. Outlook not good.

Skeeve

Postby Skeeve » Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:15 pm

corplinx wrote:
Mentat wrote:

--J.D.

http://i.imgur.com/PochNuk.png[/img]

Interesting tie-in to both Clintons: Arrested DNC Staffer Awan Retains Long-Time Clinton Associate For Legal Help

After getting arrested Monday night at Dulles Airport in Northern Virginia while attempting to flee the country on a flight to Qatar, Debbie Wasserman-Schultz' IT staffer, according to Conservative Review, has decided to hire a lawyer with longstanding connections to the Clinton family for legal help.

Chris Gowen, a founding partner at Gowen, Rhoades, Winograd and Silva, apparently did a little bit of everything for the Clintons over the course of multiple years including working in the Clinton White House, helping President Bill Clinton write his book, "My Life", and serving on Hillary's 2008 presidential campaign.
Shortly after Awan’s arrest, Gowen immediately jumped into the fray and hit the ground running with allegations that Awan was a victim of Islamophobia. He labeled Awan’s arrest as part of “a right-wing media-driven prosecution by a United States Attorney’s Office that wants to prosecute people for working while Muslim"...it's almost as if the words are coming straight from Hillary's mouth.
Then Skank Of America could start in...

ed
Title: Trilobite of the Florida swamp

Postby ed » Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:25 pm

I think that they are committing ritual seppuku, thus:

- new minimalist ethos -

Rob Lister
Title: Incipient toppler

Postby Rob Lister » Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:31 pm

Skeeve wrote:
corplinx wrote:
Mentat wrote:

--J.D.

http://i.imgur.com/PochNuk.png[/img]

Interesting tie-in to both Clintons: Arrested DNC Staffer Awan Retains Long-Time Clinton Associate For Legal Help

After getting arrested Monday night at Dulles Airport in Northern Virginia while attempting to flee the country on a flight to Qatar, Debbie Wasserman-Schultz' IT staffer, according to Conservative Review, has decided to hire a lawyer with longstanding connections to the Clinton family for legal help.

Chris Gowen, a founding partner at Gowen, Rhoades, Winograd and Silva, apparently did a little bit of everything for the Clintons over the course of multiple years including working in the Clinton White House, helping President Bill Clinton write his book, "My Life", and serving on Hillary's 2008 presidential campaign.
Shortly after Awan’s arrest, Gowen immediately jumped into the fray and hit the ground running with allegations that Awan was a victim of Islamophobia. He labeled Awan’s arrest as part of “a right-wing media-driven prosecution by a United States Attorney’s Office that wants to prosecute people for working while Muslim"...it's almost as if the words are coming straight from Hillary's mouth.

I think that's pretty fucking interesting and mighty fucking convenient for the DNC. Now they can control -- through that law firm -- what does and does not get into [public] evidence. I'm pretty sure they care a whole lot less about Awan getting a proper conviction than they do about certain things that are related to his crime coming to light.

ed

Postby ed » Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:36 pm

Seems to be a modus operandi with them: provide legal council and control the narrative. Didn't they do the same thing with the IT kid who set up her server?
- new minimalist ethos -

gnome

Postby gnome » Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:32 pm

I would wonder how wise it is to accept a lawyer with strong ties to someone who has another person's interests besides your own in mind.

Then again, lawyers CAN compartmentalize clients. Who's actually paying for the lawyer? Are the Clintons truly "providing" legal council?
"If fighting is sure to result in victory, then you must fight! Sun Tzu said that, and I'd say he knows a little bit more about fighting than you do, pal, because he invented it, and then he perfected it so that no living man could best him in the ring of honor. Then, he used his fight money to buy two of every animal on earth, and then he herded them onto a boat, and then he beat the crap out of every single one. And from that day forward any time a bunch of animals are together in one place it's called a zoo! (Beat) Unless it's a farm!"
--Soldier, TF2

Rob Lister

Postby Rob Lister » Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:35 pm

gnome wrote:I would wonder how wise it is to accept a lawyer with strong ties to someone who has another person's interests besides your own in mind.

Probably very wise because they're going to get him a better deal than any other lawyer could.

Then again, lawyers CAN compartmentalize clients.

They CAN but they WON'T

Who's actually paying for the lawyer?

Damn good question. These are >$1000/hr guys.

ed

Postby ed » Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:14 pm

gnome wrote:I would wonder how wise it is to accept a lawyer with strong ties to someone who has another person's interests besides your own in mind.

Then again, lawyers CAN compartmentalize clients. Who's actually paying for the lawyer? Are the Clintons truly "providing" legal council?

Well, you are in the custody of the feds. Who do you want representing you?

or

If the latter then

else

- new minimalist ethos -

gnome

Postby gnome » Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:46 pm

I want this guy:

Not because he'd surely keep me out of jail, just because it would be fun as hell and then who knows? It's probably jail anyway for this guy if the best his lawyer can come up with is "ISLAMAPHOBIA!!!"
"If fighting is sure to result in victory, then you must fight! Sun Tzu said that, and I'd say he knows a little bit more about fighting than you do, pal, because he invented it, and then he perfected it so that no living man could best him in the ring of honor. Then, he used his fight money to buy two of every animal on earth, and then he herded them onto a boat, and then he beat the crap out of every single one. And from that day forward any time a bunch of animals are together in one place it's called a zoo! (Beat) Unless it's a farm!"
--Soldier, TF2

Doctor X
Title: Collective Messiah

Postby Doctor X » Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:50 pm

--J.D.
Mob of the Mean: Free beanie, cattle-prod and Charley Fan Club!
"Doctor X is just treating you the way he treats everyone--as subhuman crap too dumb to breathe in after you breathe out."--Don
DocX: FTW.--sparks
"Doctor X wins again."--Pyrrho
"Never sorry to make a racist Fucktard cry."--His Humble MagNIfIcence
"It was the criticisms of Doc X, actually, that let me see more clearly how far the hypocrisy had gone."--clarsct
"I'd leave it up to Doctor X who has been a benevolent tyrant so far."--Grammatron
"Indeed you are a river to your people.
Shit. That's going to end up in your sig."--Pyrrho
"Try a twelve step program and accept Doctor X as your High Power."--asthmatic camel
"just like Doc X said." --gnome

WS CHAMPIONS X3!!! NBA CHAMPIONS!! Stanley Cup! SB CHAMPIONS X5!!!!!

Pyrrho
Title: Man in Black

Postby Pyrrho » Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:57 pm

The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.

xouper

Postby xouper » Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:09 pm

I'd want Vinnie "two yutes" Gambini.

gnome

Postby gnome » Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:44 pm

If I were innocent, yes.
--Soldier, TF2

Rob Lister

Postby Rob Lister » Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:51 pm

gnome wrote:I want this guy:

Not because he'd surely keep me out of jail, just because it would be fun as hell and then who knows? It's probably jail anyway for this guy if the best his lawyer can come up with is "ISLAMAPHOBIA!!!"

I bet 2 cyberbucks he gets off with less than two years. Wanna take that? No? I'll give you 2:1 odds. I think you fail to take into account who his lawyer is. Even though we talked about. I loath saying, 'the fix is in', but it is.

gnome

Postby gnome » Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:38 pm

Make it quatloos and we're on.
--Soldier, TF2

Grammatron

Postby Grammatron » Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:39 pm

Rob Lister wrote:
I bet 2 cyberbucks he gets off with less than two years. Wanna take that? No? I'll give you 2:1 odds. I think you fail to take into account who his lawyer is. Even though we talked about. I loath saying, 'the fix is in', but it is.

What's the conversation rate of cyberbucks to bitcoins?
pillory wrote:jokes aren't funny....seriously thinking......

seriously thinking might be funny....but it's not joke

Rob Lister

Postby Rob Lister » Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:07 pm

Grammatron wrote:
Rob Lister wrote:

What's the conversation rate of cyberbucks to bitcoins?

Let's call it 20

Skeeve

Postby Skeeve » Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:43 pm

First AP Story on Arrested Dem IT Staffer Makes Schultz Look Like the Victim

Just before noon, the Associated Press ended almost 18 hours of silence on the arrest of IT staffer Imran Awan yesterday as he was attempting to leave the country.
Must suck AP being scoped by Forbes...
[quote]...
The report spun the news in the most favorable way it could for beleaguered Democrats, making Congresswoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz look like the victim as it headlined her spokesman's claim that she fired Awan Tuesday after learning of his arrest.

The fact is that Schultz has been involved in obstructing investigations into Awan's activities for months.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TnkJ8_BmSI
Then Skank Of America could start in...

Return to “Politics & Social Issues”