Worst proof of God EVAR!

Hot topics in delusion and rationalization.
Abdul Alhazred
Title: Yes, that one.

Worst proof of God EVAR!

Postby Abdul Alhazred » Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:14 pm

Mother crashes car to prove to children God is real (CBS)

NORCROSS, GA (WSB/CNN) - An Atlanta-area mother is behind bars after authorities said she deliberately crashed her vehicle to prove to her children in the backseat that God is real.

The crash was caught on camera Wednesday morning as the SUV went northbound across the southbound lanes of Peachtree Industrial, and head-in into a concrete pole.

Inside, Bakari Warren and her children, ages 5 and 7, lived to tell the tale.

Officers gently questioned the children about what had happened.

"Do you think she did it on purpose?” asked on police officer.

“Yeah because she turned, her eyes were closed and she was saying ‘blah blah blah I love God,’ " said one of the children.

"Okay, you said she had a car accident to prove that God was real?" the officer asked again.

Norcross police said Warren did tell the children to buckle up their seatbelts just before she went across the road.

Warren was frisked and handcuffed right after she got out of her vehicle.

"When the officers asked Warren what happened, her first statement to the officers was to check her Facebook and it would explain what happened," said Sgt. Ed Butynski of the Norcross Police Department.

But police said she later gave the same reasons as her children to prove that God will protect them.

"She said ‘blah blah blah I love God,’ " said one of the children.

Warren is charged with two counts of child cruelty and is being held on $22,000 bond.

Emphasis added. Smart kid.

Thank No God the children are safe. :mrgreen:
Image "If I turn in a sicko, will I get a reward?"

"Yes! A BIG REWARD!" ====> Click here to turn in a sicko
Any man writes a mission statement spends a night in the box.
-- our mission statement plappendale

ed
Title: Rhino of the Florida swamps

Re: Worst proof of God EVAR!

Postby ed » Sun Mar 25, 2018 2:29 pm

I assume childrens services took the kids forthwith
- new minimalist ethos -

shemp
Title: gnat

Postby shemp » Sun Mar 25, 2018 2:34 pm

God didn't protect them because she didn't believe enough! She had the kids buckled into their seats!
"It is not I who is mad! It is I who is crazy!" -- Ren Hoek

"[... it seems most strange that... ] the Creator of Heaven and Earth resorted to the womb of a certain Jewish lady, grew there for nine months and was born as an infant, and afterwards grew up and was betrayed into the hands of his enemies who sentenced him to death and executed him, and that afterwards... he came to life and returned to his original place. The mind of a Jew, or any other person, simply cannot tolerate these assertions. If you have listened all your life to the priests who have filled your brain and the marrow of your bones with this doctrine, and it has settled into you because of that accustomed habit. [I would argue that if you were hearing these ideas for the first time, now, as a grown adult], you would never have accepted them." -- Rabbi Moses ben Nahman, defending the Talmud at the Disputation of Barcelona, July 1263.

"God is the supreme excuse for human adults to absolve themselves of any obligation to preserve natural resources for their own children during their lifetime." -- Gene Ray

sparks
Location: Friar McWallclocks Bar -- Where time stands still while you lean over!

Postby sparks » Sun Mar 25, 2018 3:19 pm

It was a test of her faith and she flunked. The Cosmic Hooligan still loves her however. He would Ghost Sport Boink her, but she was born in teh stoopidz.
You can lead them to knowledge, but you can't make them think.

Return to “Religion & Philosophy”