Sodomites and Power: Either You Let Us Destroy The Church, or We Will Destroy The Church

Hot topics in delusion and rationalization.
Abdul Alhazred
Title: Yes, that one.

Sodomites and Power: Either You Let Us Destroy The Church, or We Will Destroy The Church

Post by Abdul Alhazred » Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:16 pm

Ann Barnhardt

A most instructive blog I blundered upon. :)

Synopsis: WAY more Catholic than the (sodomite heretic) Pope.

The demons, when shown the eternal plan for God to incarnate as a Man, a Man born of a woman, were filled with prideful rage at the notion of not just worshiping and serving God Incarnate, but also of having above them, as their Queen, a human woman – the Blessed Virgin Mary. That’s right. It wasn’t just Our Lord that they so resented, it was also His Mother. As a very interesting aside which will someday be its own essay, what we see here is the explanation as to why male sodomites hate and despise good women, and tend to associate with train-wreck women. Male sodomites want to surround themselves with women to whom they can point and say, “See? THAT is why I have sex with other men. Who in their right mind would want to wake up next to that crazy bitch, or ANY woman, every day for the rest of their life?” Good women are kryptonite to fags because good women are a living indictment and reminder of their own crippling depravity. Bad women are a ratification of the sodomite’s depravity. Hence life rule #72 for women: If the fags don’t hate you, you need to examine your conscience.

Uh oh. She's onto us. :notsure:
Image "If I turn in a sicko, will I get a reward?"

"Yes! A BIG REWARD!" ====> Click here to turn in a sicko
Any man writes a mission statement spends a night in the box.
-- our mission statement plappendale

Witness

Re: Sodomites and Power: Either You Let Us Destroy The Church, or We Will Destroy The Church

Post by Witness » Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:27 pm

Funny, in a sad way. :(

I skimmed her (if it's indeed a lady) blog; like all crackpots it's obsessively repetitive in style, content and imagery. (So sorry AA, I don't deem it "most instructive".)

One of the main obsessions – interspersed with necrophilia, alien shape-shifters and "he's not my Pope" – is anal intercourse. Rob could volunteer? :twisted:

Anaxagoras

Re: Sodomites and Power: Either You Let Us Destroy The Church, or We Will Destroy The Church

Post by Anaxagoras » Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:41 am

Witness wrote:. . . I skimmed her (if it's indeed a lady) blog; . . .
It's kind of funny how even though half (actually slightly more than half) of the population is female, but nobody ever seems to wonder whether someone claiming to be a man on the internet is really a man, but they do sometimes question whether someone claiming to be a lady is really a lady.

:notsure:
A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool.
William Shakespeare

Witness

Post by Witness » Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:55 am

↑ Have you looked at the blog? In my, admittedly modest, experience it's rare that the fair sex wallows in vulgarity.

Anaxagoras

Post by Anaxagoras » Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:18 am

Actually I hadn't looked. But now I have. I guess maybe that is generally true, but there are plenty of exceptions.

I did notice that there is also a podcast linked on the blog, on which you can hear her talk, and her voice sounds like a woman's voice. She's not the only one who peaks on the podcast though. For the first 2-and-a-half minutes or so it was a man, and then he says "Ann, tell us what you think about this" and then she speaks. So I'm gonna say I'm pretty sure she's really a woman.
A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool.
William Shakespeare

Witness

Post by Witness » Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:26 am

↑ OK, thanks for checking. Settles it, but doesn't make her any more lovable… :cry:

Doctor X
Title: Collective Messiah

Post by Doctor X » Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:53 am

Anaxagoras wrote:It's kind of funny how even though half (actually slightly more than half) of the population is female, but nobody ever seems to wonder whether someone claiming to be a man on the internet is really a man, but they do sometimes question whether someone claiming to be a lady is really a lady.

--J.D.
Mob of the Mean: Free beanie, cattle-prod and Charley Fan Club!
"Doctor X is just treating you the way he treats everyone--as subhuman crap too dumb to breathe in after you breathe out."--Don
DocX: FTW.--sparks
"Doctor X wins again."--Pyrrho
"Never sorry to make a racist Fucktard cry."--His Humble MagNIfIcence
"It was the criticisms of Doc X, actually, that let me see more clearly how far the hypocrisy had gone."--clarsct
"I'd leave it up to Doctor X who has been a benevolent tyrant so far."--Grammatron
"Indeed you are a river to your people.
Shit. That's going to end up in your sig."--Pyrrho
"Try a twelve step program and accept Doctor X as your High Power."--asthmatic camel
"just like Doc X said." --gnome

WS CHAMPIONS X3!!! NBA CHAMPIONS!! Stanley Cup! SB CHAMPIONS X5!!!!!
AL East Champs!!