Who is Skeeve?

Stump your fellow simians.
Skeeve

Re: Who is Skeeve?

Post by Skeeve » Mon Aug 09, 2004 5:18 pm

RCC wrote:3) When JJ referred to you on JREF he didn't use your actual name, rather refered to you as a "schoolmarm" when chiding shanek about your identity. Same principle as #2 above.
Ok, I went to TOP and found that.

I dare say, yes, I do believe I met JJ a few times when he was a skinny little nerd, long, long ago.

Now that's just a rich coincidence, indeed.

I suspect he didn't know my name because he probably only knows my daughter's name, and he used to be scared to death of her. He's a bit dyslexic, you know, and he used to be scared to death of English teachers, to the extent of referring to his senior English teacher no, not me, different school system, but we talk, we talk as Marge deFarge.

I think she did a good job on him, though, he seems quite successful.
Then Skank Of America could start in...

Bipedal

Post by Bipedal » Tue Aug 10, 2004 9:38 pm

Skeeve wrote:
Quester_X wrote:Alright then. Skeeve, meet jj.

http://www.randi.org/vbulletin/member.p ... serid=1147

Err... unless you are jj. :lol:
Yes, yes, I've read that already, Quester_X.

I don't know quite where he originally comes from, but I've slowly developed the idea that I might, in fact, have known JJ quite a few years ago. I didn't have him in class, but does he in fact roller skate, rather rapidly? Does he know what the HiWay is?

I am not going to join TOP, I'm just not serious enough, but would somebody please tell him Eva says hi or Eva sends you a great big hug over there.

Of course, if you do that, you should tell me the reaction.
But only TOP members could read that info in Quester_X link, Skeeve :shock: !
What kind of crazy sockpuppet are you?
:P

Skeeve

Post by Skeeve » Tue Aug 10, 2004 11:47 pm

Bipedal wrote: But only TOP members could read that info in Quester_X link, Skeeve :shock: !
It said I had to log in, so I fiddled around a bit and found a www button at the bottom of a jj post. I presume that's what you were asking me to read, wasn't it?

But the www button isn't there now!? What happened?

I so wanted to send my daughter to see that picture, too.

En folkefiende

Post by En folkefiende » Thu Aug 12, 2004 6:13 pm

Skeeve wrote:
Bipedal wrote: But only TOP members could read that info in Quester_X link, Skeeve :shock: !
It said I had to log in, so I fiddled around a bit and found a www button at the bottom of a jj post. I presume that's what you were asking me to read, wasn't it?

:o I removed it in a fit of annoyance a couple of days ago.

How's Eva?

No, no, I shouldn't say that. Let me ask: Was my prediction true? I hope not.
Formerly jj, the enemy of the people, aka the bullies who rant and lie here.

Skeeve

Post by Skeeve » Thu Aug 12, 2004 7:09 pm

jj wrote:
Skeeve wrote:

:o I removed it in a fit of annoyance a couple of days ago.

How's Eva?

No, no, I shouldn't say that. Let me ask: Was my prediction true? I hope not.
Oh, my dog. Ok, well, Sparky, welcome, I guess, to The Other Other Place.

Yes, your prediction was, quite regretably, true. Sometimes it's just not possible to trump mother nature. I'm over that, perhaps we should just forget about that, if you don't mind. I will presume from your regret in the matter that you've come to realize that being right is not always the most important thing in the real world.

En folkefiende

Post by En folkefiende » Thu Aug 12, 2004 8:04 pm

Skeeve wrote: I will presume from your regret in the matter that you've come to realize that being right is not always the most important thing in the real world.
I presume I should address you as "Skeeve". Was it you who mailed me that copy of "Another Fine Myth" back in something like about 1980? It came from the Howland P.O.

Anyhow, Skeeve, yes, it sucks being Cassandra sometimes.
Formerly jj, the enemy of the people, aka the bullies who rant and lie here.

Skeeve

Post by Skeeve » Thu Aug 12, 2004 8:17 pm

jj wrote:
Skeeve wrote: I will presume from your regret in the matter that you've come to realize that being right is not always the most important thing in the real world.
I presume I should address you as "Skeeve". Was it you who mailed me that copy of "Another Fine Myth" back in something like about 1980? It came from the Howland P.O.
Skeeve will do, I suppose. Now, as to your copy of the book, while I must admit some degree of guilt, as it was indeed I who bought it, it was not I who mailed it, but rather someone closer to your family. So, while I must share the guilt, it was not I who paid the postage.

Anyhow, Skeeve, yes, it sucks being Cassandra sometimes.
Yes, as you're well aware, I know that all too well myself.

JJ, for those who haven't figured it out, is one of those people who tends to see right through things, and usually one level deeper than most. It's one of the reasons I liked him so much when he was a tender little nerd. On a serious note,, everyone is to some extent the product of their background, so jj, you'll always think you're the underdog.

I have no idea how to show you how absurd that looks, Sparky. Please don't be offended.

Oh, and should I leave off the Sparky? Note to those who don't understand, jj can, or at least could, fix anything that involved electricity or electronics, including my old 1960's era RCA color TV. That's where Sparky came from.

Sundog

Post by Sundog » Mon Aug 16, 2004 5:23 pm

It's terrible when it happens to someone you know...

:D

Marian

Post by Marian » Wed Sep 01, 2004 3:12 am

I was always more partial to Bunny. And Tananda... even if she is a Trollop.

And while Skeeve isn't a pervert, he IS friends with one. (Oh I mean Pervect. Sorry!) ;)
[size=75]<b><u>Trolls that I'm not feeding</u></b>
Jarod3, Kilik, Interesting Ian

<b><u>Also on ignore...</u></b>
jj[/size]

[url=http://www.elementsgraphics.net/index.php?id=eggs][img]http://www.boomspeed.com/egraphics/o919a.gif[/img][/url]