Hold the NECCO wafers plz

Ever had it before? Well you got it again.
Pyrrho
Title: Man in Black

Hold the NECCO wafers plz

Postby Pyrrho » Fri May 25, 2018 11:24 pm

https://www.fda.gov/ICECI/EnforcementAc ... 607845.htm

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) inspected your candy manufacturing facility located at 135 American Legion Highway, Revere, MA from November 13, 2017 through December 14, 2017. That inspection revealed serious violations of the Current Good Manufacturing Practice, Hazard Analysis, and Risk-Based Preventive Controls for Human Food regulation, Title 21, Code of Federal Regulations, Part 117 (21 CFR 117) (CGMP & PC Rule). The violations included significant evidence of rodent activity and insanitary conditions throughout your facility. Additionally, during this inspection FDA collected three samples that documented rodent evidence throughout the facility. Based on these analyses and findings, we have determined that your candy products are adulterated within the meaning of section 402(a)(4) of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (the Act), 21 U.S.C. § 342(a)(4), in that they have been prepared, packed, or held under insanitary conditions whereby they may have become contaminated with filth, or whereby they may have been rendered injurious to health.
The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.

Rob Lister
Title: Incipient toppler

Re: Hold the NECCO wafers plz

Postby Rob Lister » Fri May 25, 2018 11:41 pm

Saved In The NECCO Time! Bankrupt Candy Company Sold At Federal Auction
https://www.npr.org/sections/thesalt/20 ... al-auction

Abdul Alhazred
Title: Yes, that one.

Postby Abdul Alhazred » Fri May 25, 2018 11:51 pm

NECCO.

The candy that tastes stale even when it's fresh.

Didn't realize they were still around.
Image "If I turn in a sicko, will I get a reward?"

"Yes! A BIG REWARD!" ====> Click here to turn in a sicko
Any man writes a mission statement spends a night in the box.
-- our mission statement plappendale

shemp
Title: gnat

Postby shemp » Sat May 26, 2018 2:41 am

I for one am so glad that people will be able to continue eating rat shit flavored chalk.
"It is not I who is mad! It is I who is crazy!" -- Ren Hoek

"[... it seems most strange that... ] the Creator of Heaven and Earth resorted to the womb of a certain Jewish lady, grew there for nine months and was born as an infant, and afterwards grew up and was betrayed into the hands of his enemies who sentenced him to death and executed him, and that afterwards... he came to life and returned to his original place. The mind of a Jew, or any other person, simply cannot tolerate these assertions. If you have listened all your life to the priests who have filled your brain and the marrow of your bones with this doctrine, and it has settled into you because of that accustomed habit. [I would argue that if you were hearing these ideas for the first time, now, as a grown adult], you would never have accepted them." -- Rabbi Moses ben Nahman, defending the Talmud at the Disputation of Barcelona, July 1263.

"God is the supreme excuse for human adults to absolve themselves of any obligation to preserve natural resources for their own children during their lifetime." -- Gene Ray

Return to “Medicine, Health, & Nutrition”