Vaccine Science Doesn't Exist

Ever had it before? Well you got it again.
Doctor X
Title: Collective Messiah

Re: Vaccine Science Doesn't Exist

Postby Doctor X » Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:35 pm

I am never one into "sock hunts" as I have pontificated upon previously. All I care about is a good discussion. If Doris Dumbass took his meds, logged in as I am Not-Doris Dumbass, and wanted to argue that Depeche Mode had a greater influence on Ska bands than, say, Katrina and the Waves in a manner approaching the cordial with actual evidences--thanks--fine and wonderful.

Nice to be educated.

In the rain.

The problem is some beliefs require a very active ignorance to outright dishonesty. Holocaust Denial is a paradigmatic example, as are 9/11-Sandy Hook-Boston Marathon "Tw00ferism." The adherent either is supremely unable to do research or is lying. I believe this is why Phil "The Bad Astronomer" Plait finally shut down 9/11 conspiracy discussions since adherents would never make a coherent argument, would never address rebuttals, basically do what Klinton is doing here. Such are a waste of time. They are not interested in education; they merely wish to "shit-post." This thread started out as such a case. Might as well claim physics does not exist.

As for whether or not he is the bestial justine, I leave that for The Captain to sort out. His propensity to post graphs that tear apart his own claims nearly approached Betty's but, to be fair--if one can be fair to a Klinton--he has much much farther to go in the "Batshit" category.

I would hope that even Klinton is familiar with the concept "North," but I am rarely surprised when I accord too much intelligence to the willfully dishonest.

--J.D.
Mob of the Mean: Free beanie, cattle-prod and Charley Fan Club!
"Doctor X is just treating you the way he treats everyone--as subhuman crap too dumb to breathe in after you breathe out."--Don
DocX: FTW.--sparks
"Doctor X wins again."--Pyrrho
"Never sorry to make a racist Fucktard cry."--His Humble MagNIfIcence
"It was the criticisms of Doc X, actually, that let me see more clearly how far the hypocrisy had gone."--clarsct
"I'd leave it up to Doctor X who has been a benevolent tyrant so far."--Grammatron
"Indeed you are a river to your people.
Shit. That's going to end up in your sig."--Pyrrho
"Try a twelve step program and accept Doctor X as your High Power."--asthmatic camel

WS CHAMPIONS X3!!! NBA CHAMPIONS!! Stanley Cup! SB CHAMPIONS X5!!!!!

Clayton Moore

Postby Clayton Moore » Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:02 pm

Tiosylanyl wrote:Oh, and on the "Big Phama" nonsense, I could get into it myself, but frankly I've got better things to do than waste any more time on Justine here. Thankfully, there are others who have already taken the time to collect data and citations demonstrating why it is nonsense.

ahahhahahahhah

Comments for this thread are now closed.

1 comment
Skeptical Raptor Blog

Captain
Title: Captain

Postby Captain » Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:04 pm

shemp wrote:
Clayton Moore wrote:The Xombie circle jerk expounds sans sound with new dismember Nyarlathotepthrop.

Your pizza rolls are ready but your mom can't bring them down until I finish fucking her mouth.

This post has been reported. I have read it. We got all kinds and you gonna fit in real good. Course in case you git rabbit in your blood and decide to take off fer home, you git a bonus a some time and couple leg chains to keep you slowed down a little -- fer your own good.
You run one time, you got yourself a set of chains. You run twice you got yourself two sets. You ain't gonna need no third set, 'cause you gonna get your mind right.

Abdul Alhazred
Title: Yes, that one.

Postby Abdul Alhazred » Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:08 pm

Clayton Moore wrote:... why did 1950's parents in the USA get their children infected with measles on purpose to get it over with?

They didn't.
Image "If I turn in a sicko, will I get a reward?"

"Yes! A BIG REWARD!" ====> Click here to turn in a sicko
Any man writes a mission statement spends a night in the box.
-- our mission statement plappendale

Clayton Moore

Postby Clayton Moore » Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:09 pm

Captain wrote:
shemp wrote:
Clayton Moore wrote:The Xombie circle jerk expounds sans sound with new dismember Nyarlathotepthrop.

Your pizza rolls are ready but your mom can't bring them down until I finish fucking her mouth.

This post has been reported. I have read it. We got all kinds and you gonna fit in real good. Course in case you git rabbit in your blood and decide to take off fer home, you git a bonus a some time and couple leg chains to keep you slowed down a little -- fer your own good.

So you're fucking good with that?

Doctor X

Postby Doctor X » Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:11 pm

I do not know, I would think she would prefer to suck the dick of a Real Stooge like Larry.

Guess she just has low standards, Captain.

--J.D.
"Doctor X is just treating you the way he treats everyone--as subhuman crap too dumb to breathe in after you breathe out."--Don
"It was the criticisms of Doc X, actually, that let me see more clearly how far the hypocrisy had gone."--clarsct
"I'd leave it up to Doctor X who has been a benevolent tyrant so far."--Grammatron
"Try a twelve step program and accept Doctor X as your High Power."--asthmatic camel

Clayton Moore

Postby Clayton Moore » Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:18 pm

Abdul Alhazred wrote:
Clayton Moore wrote:... why did 1950's parents in the USA get their children infected with measles on purpose to get it over with?

They didn't.

Put your Ken doll down, careful zipping up and look it up.

Doctor X

Postby Doctor X » Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:21 pm

--J.D.

Boss Paul
Title: Boss

Postby Boss Paul » Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:25 pm

A back-sasser cryin' to the Captain about being sassed?

Think we need to see Boss Kean about his ditch.
Get the wax outta your ears!

You call the Captain "Captain!"

And you call the rest of us "Boss," you hear?!

Clayton Moore

Postby Clayton Moore » Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:40 pm

Occupy Prohibition
17 hrs

*For those who assert that vaccines are SAFE & EFFECTIVE... PROVE IT!

‪#‎FirstDoNoHarm‬ ‪#‎HearThisWell‬

The burden of proof falls on those who push vaccines to prove they are safe or effective.

I have yet to see anything that has led me to feel those burdens have been satisfied.

PROVE that vaccines have ever eradicated a disease, without attempting to rely on correlation.

PROVE that the ingredients in vaccines are SAFE, rather than poisonous when injected - both individually, & when combined.

PROVE that vaccines are safe when injected - both individually, & when combined.

Don't forget that vaccines have been legally recognized as "Unavoidably Unsafe" & that their manufacturers are legally immune from being sued within the states for harms they may do.

Don't forget to compare each the FDA's & the EPA's listed acceptable "safe limits" of exposure to the various ingredients in vaccines - noting the differences between ingestion vs injection, with the actual amount within the vaccines themselves, to tally up the totals for the cumulative exposure of each, if following the CDC's recommended schedule.

Don't forget that not all ingredients will be listed on the vaccine insert. (Some are withheld as 'proprietary ingredients' or because amounts considered negligible.)

Don't forget that it's acknowledged, they can kill people. Ever wonder how many people die from vaccines a year? Who knows, because last I looked, for some reason -($$$)- much like circumcision they dance around listing it as a cause of death.

Just because something has been entrenched in dogma for decades, doesn't mean it has any inherent merit. Many diseases that were epidemic at the same time as so-called "vaccine preventable" diseases, declined on their own - without any vaccinations for them being introduced. (Last I recall, the official story that the Earth was 'flat', was being told for a LOOOOOOONG time, too.)

How on earth did our species survive for so many thousands of years before we started using poisons, disease, & genital mutilation as substitutes for our natural immune systems?

We didn't all die. Hell, why bother having doctors wash their hands before surgery or delivering infants if bypassing the body's defenses & introducing pathogens via unnatural means is such a good idea?

Particularly in light of the necessity of health freedom, the skepticism, concern, & questions of so many, the rash of inexplicable ailments plaguing our younger generations:

Why is it not MANDATORY to report ANY acute adverse events/reactions at least within the first month after vaccinating, to be scrutinized & compared against the known effects of each ingredient in vaccines, & kept closely monitored, rather than a voluntary system that not only shields manufacturers, but strongly discourages healthcare practitioners from disclosure of information that goes against entrenched establishment's vaccine dogma?

I'd love to just be able to shut up, mind my own business, & do my own thing, but vaccine zealots are always actively working to remove our rights to decline.

For those who say, just keep your kids at home & homeschool - homeschooling has been under attack, as well.

Case in point - the German refugees who fled based on being persecuted for homeschooling - that Obama was going to send back to Germany, because "homeschooling is not protected by the Constitution". Go figure.

Doesn't seem like much of anything is safe, anymore.

I've had vaccines forced on me, & my children have had vaccines forced on them, over my objections.

Today's CDC recommended vaccine schedule pushes a MUCH greater number of vaccines today, than it did when we were kids.

Unless you have gotten ALL of those recommended vaccines complete with regular boosters, you aren't up to date, the efficacy of those old vaccines has "expired", and by pro-vaccine specs - you're every bit as much of a "threat" as an unvaccinated child.

If every adult you knew, started getting "caught up" on their boosters for all the recommended vaccines, you can bet, it'd start getting ~REAL~ noticeable.

Dr. Paul Offit is a vaccine proponent, who says babies can handle as much as 10k vaccines at once & be fine. Heard he later upped that amount, though haven't pursued further looking into that.

By that assertion, adults ~SHOULD~ be able to get an indeterminate amount of vaccines safely.

If you really trust it, then YOU & EVERYONE YOU KNOW SHOULD BE REGULARLY GETTING BOOSTERS FOR EVERYTHING YOU USED TO GET, AS WELL AS EVERYTHING CURRENTLY RECOMMENDED BY THE CDC SCHEDULE.

If you trust it, then encourage it among vaccine proponents & you'll start rapidly losing numbers to adverse events/reactions & the vaccine skeptics movement.

As for jokes about vaccines against anti-vaxxers, I bet big pharma would try to sell you one...

"New Anti-Conspiracy-Weirdo Vaccine. Completely nerfs one's capacity to question the official narrative." (Lining up for lobotomies was once in vogue, too.)

In modern times, we aren't so barbaric. We prefer our lobotomies to be chemically induced.

You can not prove VACCINES saved ANY lives, and diseases that vaccine proponents claim to have eradicated, etc, were largely dying down due to:

*) natural cycle of seasonal illnesses
*) improved sanitation practices
*) access to clean water
*) improved nutrition & food storage
*) Plumbing
*) Improved Housing
*) Voluntary quarantines of the ill
*) Reductions to overcrowding

All of those are KNOWN to be highly relevant factors in the incidence of disease & mortality from diseases.

Any claim that vaccines have wiped out any disease is pure correlation, which ignored EVERY relevant factor besides vaccines that are far more likely to have contributed to an increased lifespan, including, but not limited to doctors FINALLY getting over the DOGMA that washing hands properly between visits to the morgue and the maternity ward was beneath them. (That made a major difference!)

Nutrition, access to clean water, sanitation, & number of people having to closely associate with each other are all highly relevant.

Interestingly, our nutrition & sanitation have been under assault via GMO monocrop industrial agriculture, factory farmed animals drugged with antibiotics rather than addressing institutionalized lack of sanitation, rampant industrial pollution, chemical contaminants, metal contaminants, organic contaminants, pasteurization &/or irradiation of everything, censorship of nutrient benefits via FDA, cracking down on urban farmers, crop sharing, etc .

We've also crammed so many people into close quarters within the city - we're practically begging for epidemics.

Our water has been actively bombarded with shit (both figuratively & literally) that would make your average, blissfully ignorant Joe, want to barf his f*cking soul out to realize what's been allowed & deliberately added into the water we drink & bathe in. (See blending & fracking.)

Our government has been known to employ tactics of war - including biological, chemical, & psychological warfare - on their own people. I see no reason to believe they haven't been proactively poisoning us, given what I've learned of their past behaviors, & comparing it with our current issues.

"Blending"

http://irregulartimes.com/drinkshit.html

http://m.dailykos.com/…/-Blending-Shit-into-Your-Drinking-W…

http://beta.slashdot.org/story/204527

Fracking
https://scholar.google.com/scholar

Isn't it amazing how scientists dependent on the current establishment for their livelihoods praise the correlation of diseases that dwindled due to some suspiciously convenient timing in the introduction of their vaccines & radical changes in diagnostics criteria, while ignoring other, highly relevant factors, but cry, "Correlation does not equal causation!", when a kid becomes neurologically damaged, chronically ill, comes down with an autoimmune disease, is disabled, &/or drops dead within close proximity of being injected with ingredients KNOWN to cause their various symptoms?

Apparently, correlation means nothing when it comes to improved nutrition, sanitation, & water as factors for the decline in those diseases, either.

"Vaccines are our salvation. Praise them." Skeptics are branded anti-science lunatics & dissent is heresy.

If you vaccinate you're not only allowing the injection of infectious pathogens & foreign proteins, but numerous types of poison. Not "at risk." Straight up, poisoning.

Dose them up, hope for the best, & tell yourself it was "for the greater good" if it doesn't work out so well.

Very generous to volunteer their well-being for the greater good, but I don't think making a sacrifice for your ideals is so virtuous when the sacrifice is being forced on someone who can not/has not expressly given informed consent. http://goo.gl/WuPZPx

I would rather not sacrifice my children to the gods of entrenched fascist & scientific dogma.

It never ceases to amaze me seeing pro-vax fanatics who demand credible evidence, outright dismiss &/or attempt to discredit anything they're presented as they parrot the views & share the writings of shills, snopes, brazenly conflicted corrupt governmental agencies, medical & educational institutions that were philanthropically hijacked & molded by pharmaceutical interests a century ago, corporate propaganda, pro-vax celebrities, & magicians who make a living off of misdirection as if they were reliable sources.

Rather than having your opinions spoonfed to you by corporate (fascist) media & those pushing their "$¢ien¢e" (dogmatic fascist propaganda & tobacco science), a government anyone with a functioning brain knows is corrupt to the core, & shills indoctrinated into a corrupt "healthcare" system with educational institutions that are irreconcilably enmeshed with & shaped by pharmaceutical companies ­molding them to serve their interests, while actively working to nerf their capacity for critical thinking & objective reasoning - ­ try actually listening to what each side of the argument has to say... not only because the lives of future generations depend on us, but because -­ as so many stab­happy, poison pushing vaccine proponents love to say -­ because "Science!"

Science is not blindly embracing dogmatic ideas as if they were written in stone & closing yourself off to information that doesn't suit the beliefs you were spoon fed.

Science builds upon the foundation of historical knowledge as it evolves, is always questioning, taking in new information, & objectively weighing the merit of arguments presented by the various sides of an issue ­- the killing of sacred cows rather than placing them on pedestals & worshiping them.

Science does not look to silence the skeptics & censorship is its enemy.

It accepts that it has been mistaken many times during its growth, & is humble enough to know it doesn't have all the answers - even that those it has could later be proven wrong.

*5 Reasons to rethink Vaccination

5) TRUST - History shows brazen conflicts of interests including revolving door employment between corporations & governmental regulatory agencies, regulatory capture, questionable motives, cronyism, corruption, corporate science, suppression of information regarding risks, steady attempts to erode our rights to informed consent, oppressive/deceptive/divisive/dismissive fear mongering tactics, disregard for the well-being of others, coupled with a general lack of ethics among those who create, promote, & try to force vaccines, particularly on minorities &/or poor people in violation of informed consent & the Nuremberg Codes. Vaccine manufacturers have had NO accountability since 1986 & not only do they lobby the state to push increasingly heavy-handed legislation to force their dangerous products on people in violation of informed consent, they have the taxpayers subsidize their vaccines as well as cover the costs when vaccines injure &/or kill people.

4) PRECAUTIONARY PRINCIPLE - The inserts will flat out tell you they have not been evaluated for carcinogenicity (cancer-causing potential), mutagenicity (potential to damage genes/DNA), impairment of fertility in general (harms could do to ability to have kids), or for use in pregnant women (what harm could cause pregnant women &/or their growing babies), yet they contain carcinogenic, mutagenic, neurotoxic, endocrine disrupting substances, infectious pathogens, foreign proteins from diseased animals, aborted babies, insects, & GMOs.

3) RISK VS BENEFITS - Vaccines introduce the potential for lifelong debilitating &/or lethal vaccine injuries & they supplant natural, lifelong immunity with what is at best limited, waning artificial immunity with questionable efficacy at protecting against diseases that generally present as asymptomatic or mild in the majority of people who get them.

2) SAFEGUARDS - Our bodies were meant to be a closed system, with foreign substances & proteins being processed through our digestive tract - not bypassing all of our natural defenses via injection. You'd be hard-pressed to find an ingredient in vaccines that isn't toxic or otherwise harmful when injected & they can actually exponentially enhance each other's toxicity - yet no testing is done prior to vaccination to protect those with allergies, kidney impairment, &/or mitochondrial disorders which are known to predispose an individual to severe, even lethal reactions.

1) ACCOUNTABILITY - Because you love your family & would never want to deliberately expose them to dangerous, possibly lethal, controversial procedures involving toxic substances pushed by those with conflicting interests, questionable integrity, & no accountability in the event of injury or death occurring.

-

Vaccines: Are They Safe and Effective?
Toxicologist Boyd Haley vs Paul Offit - Rebuttals to claims regarding Vaccines, Mercury, & Aluminum
(http://youtu.be/dmjxuGIc06g)

*Informed Consent, The Right to Choose or REFUSE, & Silencing the debate (https://www.facebook.com/OccupyProhibit ... =1&theater)

*CDC, Vaccine Injury, & Mitochondrial Disorders - Pay No Attention to the Men Behind the Curtains
https://www.facebook.com/OccupyProhibit ... =3&theater

Links to Resources - Vaccine & Contemporary Eugenics Related FAQ-Memes
https://www.facebook.com/notes/occupy-p ... 1553317452

Captain
Title: Captain

Postby Captain » Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:41 pm

Some men you just can't reach. Which is the way he wants it!
You run one time, you got yourself a set of chains. You run twice you got yourself two sets. You ain't gonna need no third set, 'cause you gonna get your mind right.

Boss Paul
Title: Boss

Postby Boss Paul » Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:42 pm

He's gonna get his mind right, Captain!

One way or the other!
Get the wax outta your ears!

You call the Captain "Captain!"

And you call the rest of us "Boss," you hear?!

Pyrrho
Title: Man in Black

Postby Pyrrho » Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:58 pm

Hmm. Argumentum ad wallofcopypasta.
The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.

Doctor X

Postby Doctor X » Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:04 pm

Pyrrho wrote:Hmm. Argumentum ad wallofcopypasta.

Thus not worth consideration.

--J.D.

Abdul Alhazred

Postby Abdul Alhazred » Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:08 pm

Clayton Moore wrote:Occupy Prohibition
17 hrs

*For those who assert that vaccines are SAFE & EFFECTIVE... PROVE IT!

Sometimes sanity and health win. :)

https://www.cdc.gov/polio/progress/

Abdul Alhazred

Postby Abdul Alhazred » Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:11 pm

I'm not really trying to convince the dope, it's just that when I'm feeling down I like to remind myself about the good news of the last century or so, instead of just concentrating on the bad stuff. :coolspecs:

Abdul Alhazred

Postby Abdul Alhazred » Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:13 pm

:mrgreen:

Abdul Alhazred

Postby Abdul Alhazred » Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:16 pm

Finally cleaned up Africa. Yay!

Abdul Alhazred

Postby Abdul Alhazred » Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:19 pm

Last edited by Abdul Alhazred on Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pyrrho
Title: Man in Black

Postby Pyrrho » Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:20 pm

Rather ironic how people who have benefited from vaccines seek to deny those benefits to innocent children.
The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.

Return to “Medicine, Health, & Nutrition”