Official Fucking Asshole of the Week Thread

This is our lounge area. Feel free to come in and get acquainted!
sparks
Location: Friar McWallclocks Bar -- Where time stands still while you lean over!

Re: Official Fucking Asshole of the Week Thread

Post by sparks » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:16 am

Seems to be a very fine line between barking mad and being able to perform the job of public servant receiving exorbitant government salaries and perks.

Soup and sandwiches. Can't have one without the other.
You can lead them to knowledge, but you can't make them think.

Doctor X
Title: Collective Messiah

Post by Doctor X » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:59 am

It is difficult because "barking mad" to "batshit" implies the person is not in control of their faculties. We can cite all sorts of serious examples.

Someone drinking, drugging, or choosing to avoid the treatment which all leads them down the path to madness accepts a degree of responsibility.

The people in this thread chose the path. Some tread it gladly.

I do not think a Roy Moore is crazy though he may appear "batshit." He is just another willfully ignorant racist and "anti-I-don't-LIKE-you!" who has enough intelligence to know better.

All of these Fucking Assholes know better.

Most simply do not care.

In the rain.

--J.D.
Mob of the Mean: Free beanie, cattle-prod and Charley Fan Club!
"Doctor X is just treating you the way he treats everyone--as subhuman crap too dumb to breathe in after you breathe out."--Don
DocX: FTW.--sparks
"Doctor X wins again."--Pyrrho
"Never sorry to make a racist Fucktard cry."--His Humble MagNIfIcence
"It was the criticisms of Doc X, actually, that let me see more clearly how far the hypocrisy had gone."--clarsct
"I'd leave it up to Doctor X who has been a benevolent tyrant so far."--Grammatron
"Indeed you are a river to your people.
Shit. That's going to end up in your sig."--Pyrrho
"Try a twelve step program and accept Doctor X as your High Power."--asthmatic camel
"just like Doc X said." --gnome

WS CHAMPIONS X3!!! NBA CHAMPIONS!! Stanley Cup! SB CHAMPIONS X5!!!!!
AL Champions!!!

Anaxagoras

Post by Anaxagoras » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:10 am

I agree that religion is more a sort of willful ignorance than a brain disorder in most cases, although the two are not mutually exclusive.

Dawkins called it a "delusion" in his famous atheist manifesto. I read it back then, but I think 99.9% of the people who read that book probably already didn't believe in God or were inclined to be skeptical of religion in the first place.

But the point is that if it's a delusion, then delusion is a natural state of human beings, not an aberration like schizophrenia.
A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool.
William Shakespeare

Doctor X

Post by Doctor X » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:27 am

Dawkins would not know human pathology if it crawled up his ass and found Lemiwinks. Like his ilk, he distracts by publishing invective which only pisses-off anyone but those who already agree with him.

In that vein, having a discussion with him, I would not open with the suggestion that what is burrowing up his fundament is the clue he lack. His approach, as even worse with Peezus and others, is to insult and demean and receive the accolades of the minions, hopefully female, right? They have created a religion and fight to be its pope while justifying the negative stereotype.

Or as Trey Parker and Matt Stone understood: "It's not enough to be right! Yo've got to be a dick about it!"

He and Peezus suffer from the same "delusion" they denounce.

What is their excuse?

--J.D.
"Doctor X is just treating you the way he treats everyone--as subhuman crap too dumb to breathe in after you breathe out."--Don
"It was the criticisms of Doc X, actually, that let me see more clearly how far the hypocrisy had gone."--clarsct
"I'd leave it up to Doctor X who has been a benevolent tyrant so far."--Grammatron
"Try a twelve step program and accept Doctor X as your High Power."--asthmatic camel

AL Champions!!!

Witness

Post by Witness » Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:51 pm

Top ICE Lawyer Sentenced to Four Years in Prison For Stealing Immigrants’ Identities

Raphael A. Sanchez used to have quite the cushy job. He was chief counsel for U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement in Seattle. Now, he’s been sentenced to four years in prison.

In February of this year, Sanchez was charged with stealing the identities of seven immigrants. According to the indictment:
[Sanchez] did knowingly transfer, possess, and use, without lawful authority, a means of identification of another person, including the name, Social Security number, and birth date…during and in relation to a felony…wire fraud.
Specifically, Sanchez’s scheme involved opening credit cards and taking out loans using the personal information of undocumented immigrants who had been targeted by ICE and were undergoing immigration proceedings. This vulnerability–being run through the byzantine U.S. immigration system–made it difficult for the immigrants targeted to detect the theft.
https://lawandcrime.com/immigration/top ... dentities/

Doctor X

Post by Doctor X » Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:39 pm

Father, and Mother, of the Year!
An alleged far-right terrorist who named his child after Hitler posed with the newborn while clad in the white robes of the Ku Klux Klan (KKK), a court heard.

Prosecutors say Adam Thomas, 22, and Claudia Patatas, 38, gave their baby the middle name Adolf in honour of the Nazi leader.

The pair are charged alongside Daniel Bogunovic, 27, with being members of banned neo-Nazi group National Action

["Snip!"--Ed.]

He [Barnaby Jameson QC, prosecuting--Ed.] said another image from the "Thomas-Patatas family album" showed the defendant, again wearing the signature uniform of the white supremacist US group, brandishing a machete in front of a Confederate flag.

It was shown hanging over a sofa, next to two cushions emblazoned with the Swastika.

Mr Jameson said the couple also had a poster stuck to their fridge reading "Britain is ours - the rest must go".

Jurors were also told Ms Patatas, of Banbury, sent a WhatsApp message to convicted National Action member Fletcher, declaring: "All Jews must be put to death".

["Snip!"--Ed.]

Jurors were also told the defendants formed a new group named the TripleK Mafia - a reference to the KKK - after National Action was banned in 2016.

However, it was repeatedly misspelt [Sic--Ed.] Stop that. "TrippleK" on posters by fellow member Joel Wilmore, Mr Jameson said.

Beaten By Colonists
--J.D.

AL Champions!!!