Official Fucking Asshole of the Week Thread

This is our lounge area. Feel free to come in and get acquainted!
shemp
Title: gnat

Re: Official Fucking Asshole of the Week Thread

Postby shemp » Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:24 am

I could Sgt. Schultz this one too.
"It is not I who is mad! It is I who is crazy!" -- Ren Hoek

"[... it seems most strange that... ] the Creator of Heaven and Earth resorted to the womb of a certain Jewish lady, grew there for nine months and was born as an infant, and afterwards grew up and was betrayed into the hands of his enemies who sentenced him to death and executed him, and that afterwards... he came to life and returned to his original place. The mind of a Jew, or any other person, simply cannot tolerate these assertions. If you have listened all your life to the priests who have filled your brain and the marrow of your bones with this doctrine, and it has settled into you because of that accustomed habit. [I would argue that if you were hearing these ideas for the first time, now, as a grown adult], you would never have accepted them." -- Rabbi Moses ben Nahman, defending the Talmud at the Disputation of Barcelona, July 1263.

"God is the supreme excuse for human adults to absolve themselves of any obligation to preserve natural resources for their own children during their lifetime." -- Gene Ray

Doctor X
Title: Collective Messiah

Postby Doctor X » Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:34 am

Yeah, it would such a tragedy if he tripped in the shower and fell 20 stories to his death.

--J.D.
Mob of the Mean: Free beanie, cattle-prod and Charley Fan Club!
"Doctor X is just treating you the way he treats everyone--as subhuman crap too dumb to breathe in after you breathe out."--Don
DocX: FTW.--sparks
"Doctor X wins again."--Pyrrho
"Never sorry to make a racist Fucktard cry."--His Humble MagNIfIcence
"It was the criticisms of Doc X, actually, that let me see more clearly how far the hypocrisy had gone."--clarsct
"I'd leave it up to Doctor X who has been a benevolent tyrant so far."--Grammatron
"Indeed you are a river to your people.
Shit. That's going to end up in your sig."--Pyrrho
"Try a twelve step program and accept Doctor X as your High Power."--asthmatic camel
"just like Doc X said." --gnome

WS CHAMPIONS X3!!! NBA CHAMPIONS!! Stanley Cup! SB CHAMPIONS X5!!!!!

Mentat

Postby Mentat » Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:34 am

Now now, we are civilized people who hold ourselves to a higher standard of justice. 10 stories would be enough.
It's "pea-can", man.

Lapis Sells . . . But Who's Buying?

Doctor X

Postby Doctor X » Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:23 am

Fine.

But spread the asphalt well. I like them to bounce good at least once before the huge splat.

--J.D.
"Doctor X is just treating you the way he treats everyone--as subhuman crap too dumb to breathe in after you breathe out."--Don
"It was the criticisms of Doc X, actually, that let me see more clearly how far the hypocrisy had gone."--clarsct
"I'd leave it up to Doctor X who has been a benevolent tyrant so far."--Grammatron
"Try a twelve step program and accept Doctor X as your High Power."--asthmatic camel

Pyrrho
Title: Man in Black

Postby Pyrrho » Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:55 am

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2017 ... eir-rights

On the Tuesday after Labor Day, she drove to the house again and found a note taped to the door: “In case of emergency, contact guardian April Parks.” Belshe dialled the number. Parks, who had a brisk, girlish way of speaking, told Belshe that her parents had been taken to Lakeview Terrace, an assisted-living facility in Boulder City, nine miles from the Arizona border. She assured Belshe that the staff there would take care of all their needs.

“You can’t just walk into somebody’s home and take them!” Belshe told her.

Parks responded calmly, “It’s legal. It’s legal.”

It gets much worse. However...

In May, 2015, a month after the article appeared, when the Norths went to court to discuss their finances local journalists were in the courtroom and Norheim seemed chastened. “I have grave concerns about this case,” he said. He noted that Parks had sold the Norths’ belongings without proper approval from his court. Parks had been doing this routinely for years, and, according to her, the court had always accepted her accounting and her fees. Her lawyer, Aileen Cohen, said, “Everything was done for the wards’ benefit, to support the wards.”
Norheim announced that he was suspending Parks as the Norths’ guardian—the first time she had been removed from a case for misconduct.
“This is important,” Rudy, who was wearing a double-breasted suit, said in court. “This is hope. I am coming here and I have hope.” He quoted the Bible, Thomas Jefferson, and Euripides, until Belshe finally touched his elbow and said, “Just sit down, Dad.”

I'm sure you'll find parts of that article that will make you also want to puke.
The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.

gnome

Postby gnome » Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:34 am

Holy fuck.
"If fighting is sure to result in victory, then you must fight! Sun Tzu said that, and I'd say he knows a little bit more about fighting than you do, pal, because he invented it, and then he perfected it so that no living man could best him in the ring of honor. Then, he used his fight money to buy two of every animal on earth, and then he herded them onto a boat, and then he beat the crap out of every single one. And from that day forward any time a bunch of animals are together in one place it's called a zoo! (Beat) Unless it's a farm!"
--Soldier, TF2

Anaxagoras

Postby Anaxagoras » Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:01 pm

Now I'm terrified of getting old. Is this just a Nevada thing?

Parks drove a Pontiac G-6 convertible with a license plate that read “crtgrdn,” for “court guardian.” In the past twelve years, she had been a guardian for some four hundred wards of the court. Owing to age or disability, they had been deemed incompetent, a legal term that describes those who are unable to make reasoned choices about their lives or their property. As their guardian, Parks had the authority to manage their assets, and to choose where they lived, whom they associated with, and what medical treatment they received. They lost nearly all their civil rights.

At a hearing, when Amy complained to Norheim that Parks didn’t have time for her father, he replied, “Yeah, she’s an industry at this point.”
A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool.
William Shakespeare

Doctor X

Postby Doctor X » Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:38 pm

Hard to upvote this.

She will get old too.

--J.D.

Rob Lister
Title: Incipient toppler

Postby Rob Lister » Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:56 pm

gnome

Postby gnome » Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:59 pm

Some scary things:

I get the impression some of the worst of what she did was completely legal and would not have ever had consequences had she not stepped far enough out of line to be caught on something actually illegal.

The person rubber stamping her behavior with a judge's authority was not a judge. Medical evidence was coming from PAs that were not MDs. So no professional licenses in jeapordy.

I know that voters often rubber-stamp judges just because they never heard of the fucking guy and figure why not?
It seems plausible that a well known public scandal with a judge directly involved could get them enough attention to be at risk of their office.

But, if its just some staffer given too much authority--sure you can go and picket the judge that supervised him, but it doesn't make such a snappy appeal to voters... Hey, don't vote for Judge McSnerpy, because one of his staff was blah blah blah blah should have known zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Ugh.
"If fighting is sure to result in victory, then you must fight! Sun Tzu said that, and I'd say he knows a little bit more about fighting than you do, pal, because he invented it, and then he perfected it so that no living man could best him in the ring of honor. Then, he used his fight money to buy two of every animal on earth, and then he herded them onto a boat, and then he beat the crap out of every single one. And from that day forward any time a bunch of animals are together in one place it's called a zoo! (Beat) Unless it's a farm!"
--Soldier, TF2

xouper

Postby xouper » Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:58 pm

Doctor X wrote:But spread the asphalt well. I like them to bounce good at least once before the huge splat.

There is no splat. The skin is usually strong enough to contain the mess, regardless of height.

FYI: They bounce better on dirt or grass.

Ask any experienced skydiver.

gnome

Postby gnome » Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:36 pm

--Soldier, TF2

Doctor X

Postby Doctor X » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:08 am

Cops: Brockton mom killed kids in `voodoo’ ritual
Laurel J. Sweet, Brian Dowling Tuesday, February 06, 2018

A Brockton mother of five fatally stabbed her 8-year-old son 50 times with a kitchen knife as part of a “voodoo” ritual, then went after his little brother when she thought she had “failed” with the older child, authorities said.

“It came out ‘wrong’ with the first one and for that reason she had to move on to the second child,” assistant Plymouth District Attorney Jessica Kenny said of Latarsha L. Sanders, now held without bail for the murders of her two youngest children.

Kenny told Brockton District Court Judge Paula J. Clifford today the bodies of Edson “Marlon” Brito, 8, and Lason Brito, 5, were found in beds in separate rooms in the family’s third-floor apartment on Prospect Street yesterday after their mother asked a neighbor to call her an ambulance for herself and the neighbor informed police there were children in the home who would need to be cared for.

Lason was under a blanket, his neck bandaged and face slashed, court documents state.

Edson’s head and torso were covered with sheets, but his legs exposed. Kenny said a preliminary autopsy performed this morning revealed he’d been stabbed 50 times in the neck. chest and torso.

Kenny said Sanders has admitted to stabbing Edson first in the kitchen. She could not recall how many times she stabbed Lason, Kenny said.

“She said she had stabbed him because she had ‘failed’ in the ritual with Marlon (Edson),” Kenny said.

["Snip!"--Ed.]

Sanders told police she attacked Edson “because of the voodoo stuff,” according to a report on her interview at Good Samaritan Hospital after waiving her Miranda rights.

The Boston Sun

--J.D.

Doctor X

Postby Doctor X » Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:26 am

Blame Nyarl[Tm.--Ed.] for this. I recalled the case but, since it involved a minor, details were not given. Reading his Wonderful Happy Joy-Joy Lion Poacher Fucked post, I saw this on the side:

Charlie Pearce 'marked 17th birthday' with 'animalistic' rape

A teenager who "marked his 17th birthday" by bludgeoning a woman with a paving slab before raping her has been given a life sentence.

"Animalistic" Charlie John Pearce was found guilty of attempted murder at Leicester Crown Court last year.

The court heard he had searched the internet for videos showing attacks on "helpless" women before the attack.

Pearce, who had denied trying to kill the woman but admitted rape, The paving stone was what, Asshole? The initiation of the Klingon Matting Ritual? Fuck you. was told he must serve a minimum of 11 years

Bugger'd by Colonists

--J.D.

Doctor X

Postby Doctor X » Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:00 am

I’ve known for years that the Holocaust and The Diary of Anne Frank were fake, but I was surprised to learn the above reason for it, and that the war was between the Nazis/Germany and the Jewish financiers (aka the Allied Forces).
The real reasons for World War II, which we were never told, have now become clear to me.”
--Kazuyoshi Yaginuma, anime director and Fucking Asshole of the Week.

--J.D.

shemp
Title: gnat

Postby shemp » Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:13 am

May he choke on a thousand bags of dicks while being sodomized with a katana.
"It is not I who is mad! It is I who is crazy!" -- Ren Hoek

"[... it seems most strange that... ] the Creator of Heaven and Earth resorted to the womb of a certain Jewish lady, grew there for nine months and was born as an infant, and afterwards grew up and was betrayed into the hands of his enemies who sentenced him to death and executed him, and that afterwards... he came to life and returned to his original place. The mind of a Jew, or any other person, simply cannot tolerate these assertions. If you have listened all your life to the priests who have filled your brain and the marrow of your bones with this doctrine, and it has settled into you because of that accustomed habit. [I would argue that if you were hearing these ideas for the first time, now, as a grown adult], you would never have accepted them." -- Rabbi Moses ben Nahman, defending the Talmud at the Disputation of Barcelona, July 1263.

"God is the supreme excuse for human adults to absolve themselves of any obligation to preserve natural resources for their own children during their lifetime." -- Gene Ray

sparks
Location: Friar McWallclocks Bar -- Where time stands still while you lean over!

Postby sparks » Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:26 pm

I blame lingering Radiation after August '45.
You can lead them to knowledge, but you can't make them think.

shuize

Postby shuize » Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:39 pm

Doctor X wrote:
I’ve known for years that the Holocaust and The Diary of Anne Frank were fake, but I was surprised to learn the above reason for it, and that the war was between the Nazis/Germany and the Jewish financiers (aka the Allied Forces).
The real reasons for World War II, which we were never told, have now become clear to me.”
--Kazuyoshi Yaginuma, anime director and Fucking Asshole of the Week.

--J.D.

You probably know this already, but there's is a lot of f'ed up World War II historical revision floating around Japan. I think the lack of Japanese speaking western journalists keeps most of it from ever getting reported in the western press.

Doctor X

Postby Doctor X » Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:35 am

They actively prevent Japanese historians from discussing it.

Somewhere there is a documentary where a Japanese educator asks students basic questions about WII. The responses sound like a meeting of Holocaust Deniers. All the way to Koreans "making up" comfort women simply to embarrass Japan.

One of the many reasons Japan has failed to improve relations Korea and China as well as other Asian nations.

--J.D.

shuize

Postby shuize » Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:28 am

Doctor X wrote:They actively prevent Japanese historians from discussing it.

Somewhere there is a documentary where a Japanese educator asks students basic questions about WII. The responses sound like a meeting of Holocaust Deniers. All the way to Koreans "making up" comfort women simply to embarrass Japan.

One of the many reasons Japan has failed to improve relations Korea and China as well as other Asian nations.

--J.D.

It's not anywhere near the worst of the historical revisionism, but one I hear a lot is that "Pearl Harbor was never meant to be a 'sneak attack.' Japan would never intentionally do something so dishonorable. It was just that the Japanese embassy in Washington messed up the declaration of war [conveniently just long enough for the planese to arrive, of course]." This is usually followed by some version of "But anyway, the atomic bombings were way, way worse. Japan was forced to fight [invading a good chunk of Asia]. We're the victims, blah, blah, blah."

I've seen more than one textbook that basically sums up World War II as "The Pacific War began. Then America used atomic bombs against us."

Return to “Banter”